7

-WILD by TROYE SIVAN-

Emma:

In all honesty, Hogwarts was nothing like I expected it to be. It was a very homely place, and I felt nothing like I thought I would. I thought everyone wouldn't accept me, and I thought I'd get bullied for my slow thinking process.

You know that tournament thing? Where Durmstrang and Beauxbatons compete with Hogwarts for a cup or something? Well, they cancelled the Triwizard Tournament a month ago, seeing as there was some... hazards... 

*Cough* Someone spewed into the Goblet of Fire,*Cough/sneeze* successfully destroying the flames and magical properties.*Cough*

Dumbledore had to send it to some magical place to get it replenished and enchanted again. They said it can't be used for a while, because you can't empty your stomach contents in a magical thing, it just doesn't work that way.

That's why they invented toilets, and bags. You can vomit into those, not the Triwizard Cup.

The gang and I were currently walking to class, which was a dancing lesson for some strange reason. I sit with Zahara on the girls side, rolling my eyes at the horrific gossip going around. I was mimicking all the squeals and high pitched girly voices, using my hand like a puppet.

 'I hope Sirius Black asks me!'

'I wish James Potter would look at meee!'

'Peter's cute, I guess.'

'Omg Remus though. He's soooooo handsome!!!' 

I can't help but snort, their failed attempts at 'whispering' didn't go unnoticed by the Marauders on the other side of the room. It was a sight to see, and I could tell by all the other boys clenching their jaws that people were slowly getting jealous.

The Marauders, on the other hand, almost had similar reactions, but no jealousy could be seen on their faces. 

Sirius winked, James was too busy staring at Lily, Peter was blushing, and Remus was cringing and shuddering. I really couldn't blame him, the girls in our year were kind of annoying.

 "Now, everyone choose a partner!" McGonagall announces. Oooh, I wasn't paying attention. 

The girl who was gossiping about Remus strutted over to said person, and twirled her dyed blonde hair between her fingers. Remus looked extremely uncomfortable, and kept glancing at me. I decided I would go and save him. I hopped up, almost tripping over as I slid to them.

 "SUPER EMMA!" I exclaim in a super hero voice. I tackle Remus, and cling to him. Remus hugs me, whispering a relieved 'Thank you' in my ear. "Uh, excuse me?! I was here first, you know!" Fake blondie scoffs. I do a fake pout, looking at her through my eyelashes. "Well you know, Roses are red, Violets are blue.." I start, she looked disturbingly flattered, so I began to smirk. ".... I have five fingers, the third ones for you!" I cheer, doing a little dance. "Wow, how long did it take for you to come up with that one?! At least a RAVENCLAW like me actually uses her brain." Blondie smiles evilly like she won the battle. I feel a pang of hurt go through me, seeing as I was always insecure about how long it took me to process things, but I obviously don't show it as I roll my eyes. "Dude, you stare at frozen juice boxes because they say concentrate. Are your parents siblings?" I frown, pretending to be confused and interested. She lets out a sassy 'Uh!' and sashays away. I let go of Remus, bowing. "You are very welcome."

Remus laughs. "Come on, dance with me."

"Ooooh, let's have a insult war." I say mischievously, a little glint twinkled in my eyes. Remus smirked. "Bring it on."