26

-LYING IS THE MOST FUN A GIRL CAN HAVE WITHOUT TAKING HER CLOTHES OFF by PANIC! AT THE DISCO-

Halleujah is for Remus because idk

Emma:

It was about 2:30am. James and Sirius were practically carrying Remus up to the castle, as I stared mindlessly at the ground.

"E...Em-ma.." I hear Remus say, his voice cracked slightly. I turn around, my hand clutching my bandaged arm. "Ple..ase.." He started to cry. My heart began to hurt, as I rushed over. "I'm... sorr...y.." He managed to get out. "Shh, it's fine. I'm okay." I reach over, grabbing his hand and caressing it gently with my thumb.

James trips slightly on a rock, and hits Remus' side, causing him to scream shortly in pain. "James!" I screech, whacking him on the head. "Agh!" James hisses, holding where I hit him. "I'm sorry.."

As we arrive at the castle, Minnie rushes over. "That was quick." She frets, looking at Remus' condition. "Get him to Madame Pomfrey, quickly." Sirius, James, Peter and I nod simultaneously, as I held Remus' hand tighter. We try to get him to Hospital Wing as quick as possible, and as gently as we could.

I knew Remus preferred when I took care of him, he told me not long ago

I knew Remus preferred when I took care of him, he told me not long ago. He said he was slightly more comfortable with me around, then Madame Pomfrey. He didn't have anything against her, but Remus was kinda spooked by Poppy.

Understandable, to be honest. She was very strict.

James opens the door, and Remus cries out again, writhing around. "Put him here." I order, not bothering to get Poppy. Sirius frowns, "Shouldn't we get Poppy-"

"No, she needs sleep." I lie, even though she probably does. "I can heal him."

They try to put Remus down as gently as possible, but he screams and cries, bruises forming all over him. His jeans were ripped, and he had no shirt. His hair was a mess, and matted slightly.