I looked up to find both boys staring at me. "Aubry... Hello Brandon, nice to meet you."

Brandon scrutinized me for a few seconds. I looked around uncomfortably and tucked my loose hair behind my ear nervously. His eyes widened at my action.

"OH MY GOD! You're the girl! Aiden, this is the girl I told you about from the underground last night!" Brandon exclaimed excitedly.

I flinched back as his loudness. Oh great, he remembered me. "Yeah, um... thank you for the shot by the way," I said awkwardly shifting nervously as both guys stared at me.

"Wow..." Aiden commented thoughtfully. "Not a crackhead, whore."

My eyes met his quickly making me raise my eyebrow in disbelief that he had just said that.

"Wait, I mean... you're not a crackhead whore, right?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

I scoffed, "no. I do not do drugs, asshole." I crossed my arms over my chest as he laughed at my expense making me glare at him.

Brandon watched Aiden with a thoughtful expression for a moment as he calmed himself down from laughing. "Was there something that you needed, Aid?" Brandon finally asked when he got himself under control.

"Yes... You see, I kind of have a deal with Aubry that if she can impress me then I'm going to train her."

"You? Train? You train her?" He laughed, but quickly realized that it wasn't a joke because both of us were serious. "Um, well okay... Good luck with that. But I don't see what that has to do with me?"

I didn't know either, to be fair.

"Well, I've decided that if she can last eight minutes, the average time of a fight at the underground, with you in the ring, while you fight your hardest... Then that would impress me." Aiden stated nonchalantly making Brandon's eyes go wide and shake his head vigorously. "Also, if you go easy on her then I won't train her. I know how you fight, so you better fight how you would against me or Tommy."

I shrugged, it seemed fair and easy enough.

Brandon spoke up finally after wrapping his head around the conversation, "Nope. Absolutely not. Aiden, I have been fighting for twelve years. There is no way that I will subject her to my full fighting capabilities. Look at her, she looks like she's never even hurt a fly! I'm not fighting against her. It will be a one hit knockout, and I'll feel awful for it."

"Don't I get a say in this?" I finally cut him off from talking. "I'm not as fragile as I look," though with the condition that Daniel left me in, I might have been. "...and I might surprise you, both of you." I didn't know how exactly, but hey, maybe I could surprise them. I mean, I had dealt with drug crazed men bigger than Brandon for my whole life. Brandon was big, but I wasn't scared of him.

"Fine we'll do this..." He said after studying me intensely. "...but if I hurt you, don't be mad at me. You're literally asking me to do it," Brandon said shrugging.

I nodded quickly and looked at Aiden. "Eight minutes? That's all?"

He nodded, "it's easier said than done." He was smirking at me in almost a malicious way.

I suddenly had a bad feeling about it. What did I just get myself into?

"Everyone gather around, Little Aubry has to last eight minutes with Brandon on the mats." I gave him a glare as he spoke making him smirk even wider at me. "We have to make this as authentic as possible, right? At the underground there's a lot bigger audience than just the gym members here today."