CHAPTER 6: FAIRY HIGH

LUCY's P.O.V

"KYAA!!! It's 7:30 already What the---!!!!! I run out of my bed,rushed to the bathroom. I took shower for like 10 minutes. I changed my clothes as fast as Erza's reequip. 

"Tadaaaa" ooh I got 8 more minutes? woaaahhhh I won't be eating breakfast, eh I'll just ask Juvia to accompany me in the canteen.

-----At Fairy High----

I slammed the door rushing towards Juvia's chair. I can't help it my.. my... *thunder* ooops that's my stomach.

"J-J-JUVIA!" I shouted. Everybody looked at me."G-Gomenasai!" It seems like I did it too much

"Cana, Where's Juvia?" I asked Cana who is like having a hangover.

"I don't know" then bang her head on her desk. "ZZzzzzzzzzz"

"Eh?" I wonder why is Juvia not in here? She usually gets here at 7:00 and waits for Gray. I wonder....

Was she and Gray did that thing last night? Did they.... 

"Oh her first kiss" I gotta call her now.

*Krriiing...*

Why isn't she answering my phone call? What happened to her... ---I started to worry.

"Hey Lucy, I bring us food"-Natsu

"Natsu" I just looked at him while still trying to call Juvia.

"Hey Lucy sweetie, honey, hon, baby. What's the matter?- He asked worriedly.

"I can't call Juvia"

"Hah she must be still sleeping with that Ice-Princess who knows... they did that--- yesterday" Natsu keeps on laughing.

"Natsu!!! How could you!" oh hahaha.. I tried not to laugh srsly. both of us think that way.

"Hey flame brain, why are you laughing so hard?" Gray finally arrived. He punch Natsu on his chest when he ignored his question.

"What the----!!!?" Natsu exclaimed. "Wanna fight Ice-Princess?

"C'mon you bastard. Give it on." Gray shouted.

"Hey you two stop that" I punch both of them on their face. And they was like " 0_0" hah do you think only Erza can do that. well... *grins*

"Gray where's Juvia?-I asked Gray with such serious face.

"I don't know.."-he looked at his side while saying that.

"Baka!You left her alone after you did that--- you know" Natsu teased

"Pervert!" - I shouted Natsu

Gray was about to go to his chair leaving those two lovey dovey having a bit quarrel.. suddenly

"Gray, how was the kiss yesterday?"- Mira suddenly appeared

"K-Kiss?" Gray blushed. 

"Oh cmon the Ice princess might have a sweet----" Natsu teased Gray while trying to give Gray a kiss.

GRAY's P.O.V

"K-kiss?" that's all I can utter. They might have seen me yesterday. How could these.. I thought only Juvia is my stalker. but these idiots too?

"Hey Gray!" Lucy exclaimed

"What?" I pretend to not hear even a thing. Just stayed cool.

"How's you and Juvia's kiss yesterday?"-Mira turned out on her Satan soul.

"What the!!!! JUVIA????? We doesn't even kissed!? Sh*t that girl tried to kiss me but I---" I exclaimed. *Oh crap I did slap her* I wonder if this school gets flooded later...

"BUT?" -Mira looking at me... so terribly

"I slapped her.... and break up with her...." I said. ughh my whole body's shaking... I'm scared with this teacher tbh.

They covered their mouths and so Natsu-that flame brain. That's the reaction I never expected. I walk out from them. I thought they'll beat me up or someth--.

"Aww who the hell did that?" I shouted

Mira-sensei threw her books on me. Everybody looked at us. Lucy was in there crying and Natsu's trying to calm her down.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS ROOM, NOW!" Mira shouted.

Without me saying a word, I went out of the classroom. While walking on the hallway I bumped into someone...

"What the Fu..." I almost say that ..

"Fuck?" said the guy whom I bumped in.

He looked so scary but he's not a student I guess.. he's way old.. he's..

"Juvia's dad?" I ask

He just continue walking, ignoring my question... 

"What's the matter with him?" I then continue to walk also... going to idk.. 

------

LUCY's P.O.V

"How could Gray do that to Juvia?"-I said while continue crying

Natsu can't help it but trying to comfort me.

"Erza-san needs to know this mess" Mira exclaimed.She went back to her table and said.."Class we'll be having no class today! There's an emergency. But don't clap your asses we will be having QUIZ tomorrow" She's so serious.

Mira was about to leave the classroom suddenly a guy opened the door.

"Excuse me ma'am, Are you the adviser of this class?"

"Yes sir, How may I help you?" Mira turns to that innocent one again. seriously that's way too fast.

"I'm Mr. Lockser, Juvia's dad"

"Oh Mr. Lockser, what brought you here?How's Juvia"-Mira

"So you know what happened now."

I grabbed Natsu and went closer to them. Yeah I gotta now what's happening in there.

"Seriously Lucy?"-Natsu complaint.

"Shut up they might hear us."

*back to Mira-sensei and Mr. Lockser's convo*

"Ms. Mira, would you mind if we talk in your office? and also I need to talk to Principal Makarov"he added

I wonder.. why would Juvia's dad need to talk to Gramps?

"Okay Mr. Lockser " I can see Mira was also shocked 

So they head to the office leaving us there... yeah..

"Natsu you've been so loud that's why they noticed us" I shouted Natsu.

"Gomenasai"-Natsu

Huummm -_-