Night 1 part 2

Narrator pov

"W-what do you mean you do?!" He asked the pirate shocked. "If you don't deal with it then it'll start to hurt." He said taking off the fake hook revealing a scar on his hand. "What's that from?" Bonnie asked. "Its from mangle she scratched me with her hook." He explained. "But don't change the subject... You're hard... You're blushing... You're cute... and I want you... This is the situation... So deal with it." He said and when Bonnie tried to protest Foxy slid his leg up further interrupting the bunny's sentence.

Foxy pov

I ran my hand down his back and I fiddled with his tail. I reached up and but his ear lightly causing him to gasp then moan ever so slightly. "F-Foxy you can't I...I.....I'm embarrassed." He whimpered. "Well I'm embarrassed too~ embarrassed that I stopped being able to contain myself around you."I whispered in his ear. Causing his spine to shake. "Are you scared? Don't worry I'll be gentle..." I said sliding down to lick his neck.

"Hn... Ahhammmmm..." He moaned as I kissed, licked, and sucked on his sweet spot. This caused him to try and curl up more so his knee  brushed against my member. I groaned out in pleasure. I reached down and undid his dress shirt. I slowly kissed from neck, to collar bone, to chest, to nipple, to navel, to v-line... He gasped. I undid his pants and slid them down then his boxers he blushed really hard and pulled me up.

His lips slowly touched mine then I bit his lip lightly. He opened his mouth. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and our tongues danced around each other. I broke the kiss after a few minutes, and slid down to his neck."h-hey its not fair ... That I'm the only one naked.... Y-you have to too..." He said blushing furiously. "Dose this mean you want me like I want you?" I said smirking. "Yes! Obviously I does!" He quietly yelled.

I smirked again. "...Undress me." "W-wha?! I..." He shuttered as I drew circles on his chest. "Bonnieee~" I said in a sing song tone. He reached up and began taking off my long captains coat, the he unbuttoned my dress shirt, then he stopped. "Hmm?" I asked he looked up at me knowing what I meant. "I... Its to embarrassing." I just put my hands on my hips and smirked. He unbuttoned my pants.

He then pulled them down and slowly pulled down my boxers, and he stood up. "Its a little cramped in here can we go back out to do this..." He said trailing off. I chuckled. "Yes but the only reason i agreed to take off my clothes is because it made you comfortable...we aren't going all the way... If you really want to we can some other time but the day guard will be here it check on us..."

"S-so it's just gonna be m-me?" He asked flustered. "Yes, now come on." He shivered as he walked out onto the stage. I snuck over to the curtain and closed it as much as I could. There was a desk like thing to help hold up the waves on the stage. I picked him up bridal style and sat him on the desk.

I spread his leg and he blushed so hard he looked like a cherry. I giggled. I placed my mouth around the tip of his member and he gasped. 'He's so cute!' I ran my hand down his back, I grabbed his tail and played with it. He moaned a little bit as I sucked him off. He covered his mouth and moaned into his hand. "Mmmph~" he pre-cum was sweet but salty.

He wrapped his legs around my neck and then this happened...

Freddy and chicka called out for us. "The guard is gone you guys can come out now!" Chicka called. He started shaking as he was climaxing. He had move his hand away to hold himself up. "Ahh! Hmnga*breathe* Gahha!!" He came in my mouth and he shuttered and shook from the after shock.

I held him in my arms and kissed him. We got up and got dressed. Just before he left the cove I grabbed his arm and pulled him into me. I hugged him. I kissed him again and he put his hand on my cheek as we made out. We broke the kiss and I smiled warmly at him.

"I love you Bonnie." He put his head on my chest and after a while we left to cove to meet the others...