"I know you're sorry and that's why I forgive you," I looked at her eyes and saw sympathy take over. How could she feel anything for me aside from hatred? "I forgive you for EVERY scar you gave me. Mentally and physically. I forgive you for your past encounters of rebellion. . I forgive you for it all. I only care about what happens between us from this moment on, your past doesn't matter to me anymore."

How does she forgive me? There was no doubt on her face. Without thinking through it I moved my face close to hers and smashed our lips together, I think my body saw this as another to show Aria how sorry I am and maybe that's why I did this regardless of her clear indication that I couldn't be this close to her. Or maybe I did it because she finally forgave me, she forgave me which means she isn't afraid of me anymore. She forgives me for what I did to her, so maybe that's why I kissed her. She's still in slight shock when I pulled away a little till I was able to look at her. I just earned her forgiveness and I don't want to jeopardize it with that kiss.

"I'm sorry." I apologized again for her side and for what I recently just did.

She didn't respond as she looked like she was contemplating something internally while she was looking somewhere downward. A half a minute I'd say, past when she looked up and wiped away a tear that was long forgotten (to me) off the lower part of my cheek then she surprised me by closing any air space between us. She held my face in between the two of her palms and pressed her lips hard on mine, I responded the same way resting my hand on the opposite hip that wasn't damaged. I was in the process of asking for access when she parted her lips and our tongues exchanged residents, and the mere fact that we both likely have morning breath didn't matter to me because we both had it so you won't even recognize it. And the distraction that she was a great kisser, she was skilled to say the least and she had that affect where when she does a specific movement, it fries my mind.

It drunkens my mind where my body starts to work off a whim. Her lips were warm and I felt her continue to wipe my cheeks with her thumb and yet I'm still furious about what she did to herself, I sometimes show my anger through actions so I tried to be gentle in this kiss so she wouldn't know that I'm still caught up on her waist. Her back rested on the bed as I towered over her only deepening the kiss with no intentions of ending it anytime soon. I wanted to use this time to apologize, to show her through emotions how much I'm regretting what I did to her. And to show her that I won't abuse her forgiveness because Aria is a guarded girl, no matter how many times she denies it so who's to say that if I screw up that she'll give me a second chance?

I can't take a risk of finding out. Unfortunately she pulled back for air and started to play with the strands of my disheveled hair that was on my forehead.

"Can I. . have a couple more minutes before I get up?" Her gaze changed from my hair to me.

Then it just hit me that we're going to Nashville today for that last translator.

"Of course," I told her "I'll go start the coffee machine for you."

I took my last chance to kiss her before I got off the bed. I started for the door when she caught my attention again.

"Don't worry about my cuts, please."

How could I not? I showed her a forced grin then left without another word, I went to the kitchen walking past a few bodies to the counter where I plugged up the machine and put water in the pitcher. Next I went to the fridge for something to eat and came across leftover muffins, I took that out along with a stick of butter and set that on the island. The door closed more aggressively than I intended but honestly I couldn't care less, I started cutting slices of butter to place on the muffins before I put them in the oven when I graciously was annoyed by none other than. .