Maybe I can see that bitch get knocked on her ass- Aiden's POV

Start from the beginning

-----

The day was going by smoothly for me as I made my way to the cafeteria for lunch. I was in a pretty decent mood, probably because of the extra sleep I had gotten. Because I was in a good mood, I actually didn't mind all the attention that I was receiving that day. The attention was an everyday thing, but usually everyone just annoyed the hell out of me. That day, though, it proved to be a decent distraction. There were girls following me around like they were lost puppies and the jocks were trying to talk to me about sports that I didn't give a shit about. It was a normal day.

One of the girls that were following me, named Bridget, was practically glued to my hip as we got our lunches. I didn't mind though; she was good enough and easy to tune out when she spoke. I had been with her before, so I knew that she knew the drill... no strings, I make that abundantly clear to any girl I decide to be with in any capacity. I had already dealt with too many psychos due to not defining the terms of our hook ups. I didn't need any of that again.... Never again.

I smiled a charming smile at Bridget when we made it to our regular lunch table and started tickling her on her side. She fell right into the flirting game with me, and it soon became a full on make out session. I felt a lot of eyes on us as we kissed, but once again, that was normal, so I just continued what I was doing.

We both pulled away when we felt a presence in front of us. I could feel the whole mood around the table change. I pushed Bridget off my lap and took in this pale, frumpy, small, and frail girl who was standing before me. She was tiny and the giant black sweater and leggings she had on made her look even more frumpy and small. She had a serious and guarded expression on her face as she focused on only me and had her back to the rest of the table. I was slightly amused that she had the courage to come up to me especially in front of people, but I was also annoyed that she forgot her place and thought that this was a good idea.

"Can I talk to you? Alone." She asked after staring me directly in the eyes for a few moments.

I raised an eyebrow at her. I didn't know what game she was playing at, but she had to know that I wasn't going to give into her whim and even entertain whatever her idea was. I didn't deal with people like her. Who even is she? I had no idea; I didn't think I had ever even seen her before.

I fake laughed harshly as I looked her up and down. "No," I deadpanned and dismissed her while grabbing another girl by the waist. I was annoyed that I was interrupted by the little girl, but it was slightly admirable how brave she was being. Poor girl should have tried someone else before me.

Instead of leaving like I practically told her to, she walked forwards carefully and sat down slowly in my lap. I was shocked, completely and utterly shocked, along with everyone else. This was a girl that I had never even seen before, who was she to be acting like that?

She brought her lips to my ear and whispered lowly so no one else could overhear, "meet me in computer lab two thirty-two in exactly ten minutes or I will go around and tell everyone where you were last night. We both know that if all the girls around school know about your extracurricular fighting activities then they'll go and watch and probably get the place shut down. So, ten minutes, computer lab two thirty-two, got it?" She gave me no time to protest. "Good." She didn't even wait for an answer. She just got up with a soft grunt and snatched the apple from my tray and sort of limped out of the cafeteria.

I watched her leave with narrowed eyes. Who the fuck did she think she was?

"That bitch." I muttered under my breath turning to my food. Who the hell does that whore think she is? She can't blackmail me into sleeping with her. I realized that everyone was looking at me, so I wiped the look off my face quickly and pretended that nothing had even happened.