Part II

"No Jake, I'm telling you, I'm sure that I saw Ady yesterday. There can't be another dog that looks like that. I just don't know what she is doing here."

Ady is Scarlett's dog. The black puppy that we found along with the white one, my Scar. And, yes, we named them after each other.

Lucy, always the one to ruin the mood spoke.

"Well, maybe you didn't see it well. You know, it wasn't with its owner. It could be just another street dog that just resembles her's. That is most likely."

Well, yeah, that kind of makes sense, but, I like the version in which she came to see me better.
Yup, I'll stick to that. 

"Woah, here comes the new teacher!"

Elliot, the loud guy announced. Like seriously, every class has at least a couple of stereotypes. He is the loud one, Lucy is the genius one, Jake is the one who is constantly in love, I'm the popular one, and so on.

I heard the clicking of the heels, and the first picture that my mind created were red stilettos. I don't know why though.

Classroom doors opened, and, darn.

Red stilettos.

My gaze went across sexy slender legs, tight black knee length pencil skirt, even tighter white blouse, and....

Oooohhhh, oyyy me maaatteee!!!

I didn't expect her to look exactly like what I imagined Scarlett would look like when she was in her early twenties.

The whole class fell silent immediately, and everything about her screamed authority. Well, yeah, that's the difference. Scarlett was always kind and loving, even on the first glance.

She stood in front of the whiteboard and tapped her finger to catch everyone's attention. As if everyone wasn't starring at her already.

After a couple of seconds she began introducing herself.

"My name is Miss Smith, and I'm your new science teacher."

Well, no shit honey.

"Your old teacher, Mrs Jackson had to retire early due to an unfortunate illness. So, I'm here to stay, so we might as well get along with each other, right? I'm twenty three years old, and you guys are the first class that I'm teaching. So, if there aren't any questions, I can check on everyone of you."

A guy in the back held his hand up.

"Yes... Sorry, I don't really know your name."

He chuckled, and proceeded to ask his question.

"It's William. And, are you really twenty three? I would have thought that you are a student here."

Miss Smith smiled, and she looked flattered.
"Well, thank you, William, and, yes, I am twenty three. Any more questions?"

Oh, look, a fuckboii wants to ask something.

"Yes?"

The fuckboi smirked as if he thought that he was smart.

"Miss Smith, would you ever date a student?"

She rolled her eyes and cleared her throat.

"No, I wouldn't. I wouldn't do anything that would endanger my job."

I just don't know what answer did he expect. Like, seriously...

But, he just didn't give up.

"Come on, not even me? We could take a walk together sometime. Nothing more."