Chapter 7, Afterwards

Start from the beginning

"...after I've told her a story." She added before walking to their queen-sized bed and sat down beside him.

"Uhh...again? You're cruel, you know?" he pouted childishly as he placed down his book on a table beside their bed.

She gave her an innocent look. "Why is that, my dear?"

She shrieked in surprise when he suddenly wrapped his arms around her and hugged her from behind.

"...because you've always left me dead in that story." He replied while kissing the top of her head.

The teal-haired giggled at this. "But...you were really gone that day, Allen. The you that have always been lying...had vanished ever since that tragic night. You don't wear your mask anymore. You've never lied to me again. You've always showed me your true face ever since that day..."

Allen chuckled when he heard this. "I can't say that you're wrong, Lenalee."

Flashback to seven years ago...

"Allen...please...don't leave me! I'M BEGGING YOU....DON'T LEAVE ME!" Lenalee broke down as she hugged Allen's stilled body tightly.

This couldn't be. He couldn't be gone! He had promised her! He promised her that he would take her away from here! From her parents! From this engagement! She wouldn't accept this! She wouldn't accept any of this.

"Lenalee!" She heard Lavi shouted as he and Kanda quickly made their ways towards the two teens. They immediately froze when they realized what has happened.

"L-Lavi... Kanda..." The teal-haired looked up at her two friends. Tears cascading down her eyes as she choked out.

"A-Allen...Allen....he's..." She couldn't continue the rest of the sentence.

Lavi and Kanda immediately knelt down beside the two. The redhead held up one of Allen's hands, checking for any pluses.

"He's not dead yet!" The redhead exclaimed, making Kanda and lenalee stared at him.

"He's still alive! But, it would be dangerous if he were to lose more blood than this!" Lavi informed.

Then, the medical team arrived. They gently placed Allen's unconscious body on the stretcher and took him away. Lenalee followed with them as she continued to hold onto Allen's hand.

Lavi and Kanda decided to stay behind as much as they wanted to go after their friends. They have bigger things to deal with at that time.

Gilbert was still standing on the audience's seat, his whole body frozen and he watched his hand which Leanlee had slapped away while he was trying to hold her back.

Her words were still ringing out in his ears.

"ALLEN!" the teal-haired made a dash to the falling teen but was stopped when he grabbed her hands.

"Don't you dare go, Lenalee! This has nothing to do with you!" He shouted, glaring murderously at her.

He was expecting her to be as obeidient as usual, but he was wrong.

Lenalee slapped his hand away and pushed him back, giving him a glare of her own.

"Let the hell go of me!" She hissed, making him shuddered a little.

'Why?' He thought out loud. 'Why does she care so much about that clown? He's just an idiot wearing a mask and fooling people around!'