Chapter 3

i feel like i've been neglecting this story! Anyway here's chapter 3. Enjoy!

This is Zandabelle ------------------------------>

   *                *                        *                               *                                               *

     After we had finished dinner Madeline and Ulric told Vincent and I they had something to tell us.

     "Okay, Zandabelle. Madeline and I have thought this over for a while, and we're sending you to school with Vincent." Ulric said.

     "What? Are you crazy?" Vincent asked.

     "No. Zandabelle needs to go to school. You agree, right Zandabelle?" He asked.

     "Well yes, but I don't think it's exactly a great idea to send the human to a school full of vampires." I replied.

     "The other students aren't going to know you're human. WE've already thought about it." Ulric reassured.

     "Care to elaborate on that." Vincent prodded.

     "You two are going to say that Zandabelle's your girlfriend. She was exiled from her kingdom, so she came to us." Madeline explained.

     "Sounds hot. But a girl who's been exiled doesn't dress preppy." Vincent said.

     "Exactly." Madeline said, giving me a pointed glance.

     "No problem. I only dress like this to please my mother." I said.

     "Good, you start tomorrow." Ulric said before excusing himself from the table.

     I was an emotional wreck the next morning. I was excited while getting dressed because I can dress how I want. I had put on a black and red strapless corset top with black skinny jeans. Then I put on black strappy studded heels. I straightened my hair, put on some makeup, and threw on my black leather jacket before walking out of my room.

     My hands shook as I buckled my studded belt. I was on the verge of having a nervous breakdown as I approcahed the kitchen. I stepped into the room and instantly heard a high-pitched scream.

     "Zandabelle you look perfect!" Madeline shrieked before giving me a hug.

     "Thanks." I said.

     "Oh hot da..."

     "Vincent! Language!" Madeline scolded.

     "Yea, whatever. Come on Zandabelle we've gotta get to school."

     I waved goodbye to Madeline and followed Vincent outside. He led me to a sleek porche and we got inside.

     "Nice car." I complimented.

     "I know." He replied cockily.

     "So what's your school like?" I asked.

     "You'll see once we get there. Oh, and I'm gonna call you Z." He stated.

     "Z?" I questioned.

     "Yea, if we're supposed to be dating we should have nicknames for each other." He explained.

     "But I don't have a nickname for you."

     "Well think of one!" He snapped.

     I stayed silent after that and soon we were at school. I got out and confidently strode over to Vincent. People were already watching us, so he put his arm around my waist and we strode to the school. As soon as we walked through the doors I heard a male's voice call Vincent's name.