Elliot Komori (OC)

Biographical Information

Name: Komori Elliot

Also known as: Little Lamb by Laito

Sign: Aries

Birthday: April 15

Age: 17

Status: Alive

Physical and Vital Statistics

Race: Half-breed (vampireXhuman)

Ethnicity: Asian- Japanese

Gender: Male

Height: 167 cm (5'5'')

Weight: 54 kg

Blood Type: 0

Eye Color: Dark blue and lavender mix

Hair Color: Naturally strawberry blonde but dyed to have black roots that fade to purple. It eventually grows out through the story.

Professional Status

Occupation: Second Year High School Student

Personal Status

Relatives: Seiji Komori (adoptive father)

Yui Komori (adoptive sister)

Hobbies: Writing, listening to music, playing the piano, and scrapbooking.

Favourite Food: BBQ Pork Bun

______

Elliot Komori is the youngest member of the Komori household

Elliot Komori
is the youngest member of the Komori household. He is the second adopted child of Seiji Komori, who has moved abroad for work forcing Yui and Elliot to live with six vampires.

Appearance

Elliot is a delicate-looking young man. He has a small but muscular looking body. His hair frames his face, and his eyes pierce through it. He has multiple piercings on both ears and has a labret piercing.

He often is seen wearing white converse, black skinny jeans, an oversized greyish lavender sweatshirt, and a range of different jewellery for his piercings.

He wears the school uniform with his sweatshirt under the jacket/on top of the white dress shirt.

Personality

If Elliot were to describe himself, he would say he's quiet and keeps to himself. Although this is true, it's not quite. Elliot regularly puts on a mask around people. He becomes someone else; Full of confidence, flirty, outgoing. Sometimes shy, "unable" to control his reactions or words, sometimes a mixture of all. By putting on this mask, he believes he's able to protect himself from others and uncomfortable situations, that it stops him from making connections and caring about people, should they end up leaving him, it's not unknown to him.

Elliot has a fear of small, tight, and dark spaces. Specifically ones he can't get out of by his own will. If trapped, Elliot is known to uncontrollably shake and cry: exhausting himself until he passes out against his will. It's also observed that Elliot often, but not always, flinches when someone unexpectedly moves too quickly or touches him or there is an unexpected noise.

Despite Elliot's relationship with Yui, he pays no mind to her, nor could he care less about what happens to her; alas, he has been asked by his adoptive father not to let her come in harm's way.

History

Elliot is the second child of the Komori family. He was pushed around and bullied as a child causing him to shut off the world. He once made a friend within the church, only to find out a few weeks later that they were only trying to get close enough to him that they could collect some dirt. The church nuns and priests thought nothing of him and soon started treating him the way the children were. Elliot was angered and hurt by this. The bullying and insults went right over his adoptive father Seiji's head while his adoptive sister Yui always stood aside and watched.

Elliot is a half-breed (vampireXhuman). Vampires live until their heads are chopped off. Humans live until they die or are murdered. Elliot's life span is the length of a vampire's. He has the same abilities as a vampire. However, he must remain fed and well hydrated like a human or get incredibly weak.

When he was 17, his father told Yui and Elliot he was moving abroad for work and that they were being sent to live with the Sakamaki household.

Relationships

Yui Komori

Elliot is the younger brother of Yui. He believes Yui could care less about him because she often did nothing about the bullying at the church. Little does he know that Yui would go behind the scenes and tell the other kids off. This didn't work.

Abilities

Like all vampires, He has inhuman strength and increased speed, vision, hearing, and smell. Being part vampire, he also has fast healing and healing saliva. However, all abilities have a limit. All of the above are not as powerful as a pure-blooded vampire's.

Teleportation

He appears to be capable of teleporting from nowhere in an instant.

Other

Since he was born as a half-breed, He can die if his body isn't able to heal itself fast enough, although it's extremely rare for his body to be unable to heal itself. Elliot can keep his body in peak condition by ensuring he eats enough food and drinks enough water.

Trivia

⦁ He is in his second year of high school.

⦁ He is right-handed.

⦁ He dislikes bitter food but will eat it.

⦁ His foot size is 25cm.

⦁ Elliot is scared of small and tight spaces.

⦁ Elliot's listens to all kinds of music, his favourites being ones he feels like he can relate to.

⦁ He plays the piano and would like to learn how to play the guitar

⦁ He loves snakes and wishes to get a blizzard corn snake one day.