Ex Day?

Claudia

I'm so glad my baby didn't have to worry about school no more. Now we are spending a lot more time with each other. It's now the summer for both of us . The down side to it is in a couple of months I'll be starting my last year of college and she would be starting somewhere.

I'm laying down with my baby Zavi. I swear she sometimes hate that nickname but I doesn't matter she still loves me. But sadly she is sleeping and it must be deep sleep she is in. My baby does snore but not loud, she is drooling and her mouth is slightly open. She looks so peaceful sleeping. J decided to take a picture of her and put it on Instagram.

'My sleeping Zavibear, she must of been extremely tired'. I put that as the caption. She is going to try to fight me when she wakes up and sees this. I laid my head on her chest when suddenly this sheets began to rise. This girl is have a freaky dream. It better be about me the way it sticking straight up. Nasty ass.

She slightly woke up and held on to me. I love it when she cuddles me while she sleeps. She probably don't know this big situation she got going on right now.

"Babe I'm hungry." She said in her raspy voice. Xavier had to do the one thing that puts me in the mood when I don't want to be in the morning. And that is her sleepy voice. Sometimes she does that on purpose when she isn't here to sleep with me and we sleep on the phone.

"What you want for breakfast then." I asked her.

"It doesn't matter, I'll eat anything." She stretched

I got up and went to make breakfast. Donni was downstairs on the phone with someone. I kinda sneaked up and listen to the conversation

"What the hell you want...no that's my bestfriend Ella... I don't give a damn yo ass wanted to be a fucking gold digger and shit that's your fault...Bitch you goofy if you think I'm gonna leave my girl for you I don't want you... I'm done talking to you man lose my number real quick... I don't care tell the whole school I don't give a damn I graduated already so whatever you say won't do shit to me. They all gonna think you dumb as hell because you all butthurt that Xavier don't want your ass anymore."

Damn ain't Ella Xavier's ex. She seems pathetic from what Donni is saying. I went started making breakfast and Donni came back in the house. Her face was red so she was mad as hell right now. Most likely Ella is trying to tell the whole school that they both have dicks but who would believe her unless she has pic evidence. But still who cares they don't go there no more.

"Morning Donni." I said to her.

"Morning Caya." She smiled at me .

"Wow that's a interesting nickname you gave me." I laughed at her.

"Whatever. What you making I'm starving right now."

"Waffles, hash browns and bacon." Soon as I said that Liza and Xavier came down the stairs.

They said good mornings and stuff. Donni pulled Xavier to the side to talk. It was probably the whole Ella situation, next thing you know the doorbell rings. I told Liza to finish cooking and I went to get the door. Once I opened it I remembered I only have on a bra and Xavier's shirt.

"Hey Taylor what's are you doing here?" She scratched her head

"I just wanted to see you. Low-key I kinda miss you." She fiddled with her thumbs and looked down

"Well I can't say the same for you Taylor but I do miss you just a little bit. Shouldn't you be with Vic?" Seriously was is her deal

"She's out of town for a funeral." Just as Don and Xavier walked into the living room her eyes went straight to Xavier.

"Well I'm sorry for her loss." I'm starting to get tried of her basically undressing my baby with her eyes. I guess Xavier spotted Taylor and came up behind me.

"What you doing here Taylor." Xavier said.

"Just came to stop by and see if Claudia is okay" I knew she is lying

Xavier

First Ella trying to do some bull and now Taylor up here. She don't have to check up on MY girl. She had her chance and she fucked it up.

"She is in perfect hands my dude so you don't have to do this alright. Just go man." Soon as I said that she grabbed my junk.

"What the fuck Taylor." Claudia yelled

Now I'm on red I out my hands around her throat and began to choke her out.

"I love it when you get aggressive Xavier." Taylor said barely getting the words out. " I kinda of figured that you had a dick and I feels pretty large in fact."

I've never seen Claudia snap so hard on Taylor. I had to pick this girl off of Taylor. She was bashing her face in, she got those hands.

"If I catch you near my fucking girlfriend I'll kill you. " Claudia yelled.

What the hell is going on today. I can't deal with this shit today. I feel violated as hell, like if Claudia did it then I wouldn't mind but it's Taylor. Out of all people, I've been nice to her I'm the past but now she is on my bad side. I went up stairs and showered again, it haven't be at least 2 hours of me being woke.

~~~~~~~~

"Baby I'm so sorry about all this honey." Claudia laid next to me.

I didn't say anything to her. My mind is wrapped around what Ella is trying to do and Taylor. That's the only thing I'm worried about. Niggas can be crazy these days.

"Baby talk to me." She looked worried.

"I'm fine baby just in deep thought that's all."  This had to happen the day after I graduate. School for everyone else don't let out until tomorrow.  Ugh I gotta stop thinking about this.

~~~~~~~
Sorry y'all I think this chapter suck but let me know if it don't  I guess.  The next chapter would be good.