Karasuma X Reader

Requested by: DarkMistressDragneel and JustMeWoo :)

Third person's POV

"Oi. Oi wake up." You heard a voice.

"Mom...5 more minutes..." you groan.

"(L/N) (F/N)! WAKE UP AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL!" You heard then you felt water splashed on your face.

"OKAY OKAY I'M UP. YOU DON'T NEED TO THROW WATER AT ME."

"Hurry up and get changed!"

"Okay okay fine!"

Who was the one who throwed water at you to get you up for school?

Yes. The one and only Karasuma.

How did Karasuma came into your room? He broke into your house.

Okay maybe not break into your house. You stayed together with him. Why? You can't afford to buy a house.(sigh)

You were a teacher of class 3-E at Kunugigaoka Junior High. And you are a assassin.

No. You don't seduce people to kill them like Bitch-sensei does.

Okay, maybe a little bit.

You kinda pulled people into a dark alley to kill them.

After doing what normally people does in the morning. You went downstairs to grab a toast and went to school with Karasuma.

At school

"You guys seriously need to try harder to defeat me and Karasuma." You sighed.

"We are really trying our best (L/N)-sensei." Nagisa scratches his head looking at the other students who were nodding their heads.

"(L/N)-sensei, since you are so good in hand to hand combat, why don't you fight with Karasuma-sensei. We really want to know if you are stronger than Karasuma-sensei~" Karma smirked as the whole class have devil horns on their heads.

"I have a feeling that you devils are up to something." You sweatdropped.

"I will go look for Karasuma-sensei." Kayano said excitedly and ran into the building.

Oh no. You thought.

Kayano came back dragging Karasuma behind.

"Hey hey what are you doing!?" Karasuma said.

"We want you to fight (L/N)-sensei~" Karma smirked once again.

"Why."

"Because we want to know who is stronger."

"No."

"E-EH." the whole class screamed.

"N.O. No." Karasuma simply said and walked away.

The whole class went running towards Karasuma and tried to drag him back.

Everyone ended up getting flipped onto the ground by Karasuma. You just stood there staring at the whole class getting flipped.

"Karasuma-sensei, you know you don't have to flip everyone right..." Sugino sat up and rubbed his head.

"Well, you guys kept pestering me so that's the only thing I could do."

"Karasuma~ you cannot be so mean to our childrens." Bitch-sensei appeared out of nowhere.

" Come children let me give you guys a kiss." Bitch-sensei ran towards the students.

"Oh no. Everyone run!!!" Maehara shouted as everyone begin running away from Bitch-sensei.

"Ehhhh why you guys are so mean?" Bitch-sensei said as she continues chasing them.

The only thing you could do was just stare at them.

Karasuma sighed and walked towards you.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Let's go for lunch." Karasuma said in a monotone voice.

"Eh...okay."

"Let's go." Karasuma held your hand and dragged you out of school. Your face went red as you looked at the other hand holding yours.

As Karasuma wanted to let go of your hand, you held his hand tighter.

Karasuma looked at you confused.

"Can you hold my hand a little longer?" You blushed.

Karasuma was speechless.

"If you don't want to its fi-" You were cutted off by Karasuma.

"S-sure. " Karasuma turned his head to the other side trying to hide his blush.

"Let's go." Karasuma tried to said it in a monotone voice.

"Okay." You said happily as you enjoyed this little moment of yours.

~Extended ending ~

Karma jumped down from the tree.

Nakamura popped out from the bush.

Bitch-sensei popped out from the bush.

"Good job Bitch-sensei. Now they can be together~"Karma smirked.

"Thanks Bitch-sensei. We finally can blackmail Karasuma and (L/N)-sensei now~" Nakamura winked at Bitch-sensei.

"I regret chasing you brats."

"Why don't you chase me instead.Nfufufufu." Koro-sensei appears.

"YOU IDIOT OCTOPUS! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

"Nfufufufufu catch me if you can."

Ayyy I'm done. Hope you guys like this one-shot! Sorry if it kinda sucks. :"D

~Vick