Nagisa X Reader

Nagisa's POV

I was walking up the hill to the class when I heard my name being called.

"Nagisa!" (Y/N) said panting as blood rushed to my cheeks, teasing me about the fact that I have a crush on (Y/N).

"Oh hi (Y/N), why do you look so exhausted?" I asked.

"Oh! I saw you from a distance and wanted to walk up the hill together with you to the classroom so I ran here," she said and I nodded but as we walk up the hill things get a little awkward until I heard another voice calling out our name.

"(Y/N)! Nagisa wait up!" Karma said running. Jeez...Another one...

"Ah, Karma do you want to walk up the hill with us?" (Y/N) smiled.

"That's what I'm here for and besides I also need to talk to Nagisa for a bit," Karma said looking at me with his usual smirk him knowing damn well I have a crush on (Y/N). Telling him about it was a BIG mistake and now I regretted it.

"Say Nagisa later do you want to do homework together I mean with (Y/N) of course." Karma said. Knowing that Karma is a sadist, I was worried for a while but I thought about it since my mom is not home for a week so why not?

"Yeah sure that's fine by me so after school you guys can come over my house." I grinned.

"Hmmm okay! " (Y/N) said when (Y/N) said that I was happy and with that we reach the classroom and went to take our seat and so class E begins.

TIMESKIPP~

Second Person's POV

After class, you went home and get change before carrying your books and homework to Nagisa's house.

As expected you like the blue hair boy as he is simply caring and nice since the first day of E class. You made your way to Nagisa's house and stand outside the house wondering if you had overdressed, you were wearing a blouse with dark blue jeans. You knocked on the door and the love of your life opened the door just when your phone vibrated.

{ Jun: guys I know whatcha thinking but it's not that kind}

{Vick: can you not dude.}

"Hey (Y/N)! Come in." Nagisa smiled. Sometimes you wish you could just ruffle his hair. ^\\\\\^ You went in and check your phone.

From: the stupid idiotic sadist

Sorry (Y/N) Can't come I'm sick good luck charming your blue prince!

Stupid sadist. Was the first thing you thought

"Hey Nagisa, Karma can't come he's sick. " you simply said.

"Oh, I hope he feels better. Come on, let's start studying." Nagisa said and you nodded.

{Jun: This will be continued from my wonderful sister Vick as Jun is lazy .... }

{Vick:Damn you Jun you asshat }

~Timeskip cuz Vick is lazy too~

"Aye, finally done with studying." You said and leaned on the couch.

"Yea," Nagisa replied.

"So...what should we do now?" You asked.

"Why don't we play some video games?" Nagisa suggested.

{Jun: Damn Nagisa if only u were real I played wif u XD}

{Vick: same here.}

"Sure!" You grinned.

You were playing Tekken with Nagisa but sadly, you kept losing. (If you don't know what tekken is, it is basically a fighting game.)

"Nagisaaaaa stop winning meeeeee." You whined.

"I'm sorry (F/N). I can't really do anything about it...." Nagisa scratches his head awkwardly.

"I will kiss you if you win me again!"

"Uh...you are joking right?"

"Nope."

Both of you play the game again. While you were playing , Nagisa's sweat was dripping and his heart pumped fast, not knowing if he wanted to win you or not. He wanted the kiss yet he did not know if a game was worth the kiss.

He kept thinking. Would you feel hurt if he loses on purpose? Would you find him weird if he wins on purpose just to kiss you? What if you were joking?

Nagisa jumped from your sudden scream.

"YESSSS!I WON!FINALLY!" You screamed loudly.

"..."

"Nagisa? What's wrong?"

Nagisa kept silent, but in his mind it was loud. He was debating with himself whether or not to ask or not to ask. His head was fuzzy as he continued debating. Finally, one of his debate won and he plucked up his courage to ask you.

"...Can I...still...um...still get the kiss?"

"W-what? "

"I w-want to k-kiss you...Can I?"

You were shocked yet happy at the same time that your long-time crush wanted to kiss you.

You immediately tackled him down onto the floor and kissed him, smiling into the kiss.

"I'm glad you asked Nagisa. I love you."

Nagisa smiled.

"I love you too."

YEY. We are doneeeeee.

~Jun & Vick