Itona X Reader

Requested by : ignite_crimson

First Person's POV

I glanced down from the tree, hoping that sadistic redhead is nowhere near me.

"I shouldn't have told him about it ughh" I scolded myself.

"Even if you don't tell me I'll still find out."

"What the f-" I yelled and fell off the tree. Luckily, I landed swiftly due to my assassination skills.

"God I almost died because of you." I glared at Karma.

"Well you didn't. You should have yelled for Itona to save you though." Karma smirked.

I shoot another glare at him.

"Anyway." Karma jumped down the tree and continued. " If you like him, you should confess to him ya know,"

" If I have the guts to i would have done that already." I rolled my eyes.

"Hmmm, then maybe I shall come up with a plan to get you two together. I might need Nakamura's help." Karma laughed with a devilish smirk on his face. I could almost see that devil horns coming out of his head.

"Karma..." I threatened him.

"Heh heh heh," Karma smirked and ran away.

~Timeskip~

Second person's POV

It was the end of class as you walked out of school.

While you walked down the hill, you heard some giggling.

Not just any giggling, but a creepy as fuck giggling. ( this reminds me of myself ;) ~Jun)

You started walking faster. You could not tell whether you were caught in your classmates' prank or it was an actual creepy laughter and that was what creeped you out.

Suddenly, you were knocked out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You woke up in a dark room but bright enough for you to see your surroundings. You were not tied up however you were sitting at the corner of the floor.

You stand up on your feet and walked around and you realized you were in a small room with cardboard boxes.

"Ugh shit. " You murmured.

You have claustrophobia ever since you were a kid and with the bonus of being in a dark one. That is sure helpful.

Panic rises within you as you feel harder and harder to breath every second. You know a panic attack is coming.

"Help!" You screamed as you tried to open the locked door.

It was useless.

"Someone help please!" You cries was desperate as your tears threatens to fall.

Then, you heard groaning.

"W-who's there?" You stuttered.

"Agh where am I? " a very familiar voice said.

"Itona? Is that you?" Your voice trembled.

"Yeah... it's me. Who are y-" You rush towards him the minute you see Itona rise to a sitting position, without letting Itona finish his sentence.

"(F/N)? What are you doing here?"

"I was kidnapped here..."

"Kidnapped? I guess that was what happened to me too..."

You forgotten that you were stuck in this room for a moment but as soon as that memory came back, you started panicking once again.

"Itona can we get out of here?! I'm scared. Please."

"Calm down (F/N)."

"What if we die here? What if we are trapped here forever? What if-"

You felt a warm pair of lips on yours. Your eyes went wide. Your crush, Itona kissed you.

Itona broke the kiss and pulled you into a hug.

" Calm down (F/N). We will get out of here okay? I'm here with you so calm down."

"Okay." You smiled.

You were not panicking anymore. Instead, that moment where Itona kissed you kept replaying in your head to the point that you could not even think about being stuck in the room.

You were glad that Itona was by your side to comfort you.

~ Extended ending ~

"Looks like our plan has worked!" Karma said as he opened the door.

"Karma...Nakamura...." you walked towards that redhead dude and the blonde hair girl, smiling.

"You guys are dead." You said with a smile on your face and started chasing them around leaving Itona wondering what happened.

~ A Few minutes later ~

"Ah...we shouldn't have locked them up..." Karma said.

You have locked Karma and Nakamura up in the same room that they locked you and Itona up. (Good job! XD)

"Yea... we shouldn't have."

"Why don't we have some fun?" Karma smirked.

"YOU HENTAI." Nakamura took a cardboard box and smacked Karma's face.

"DUDE CHILL I'M JUST JOKING. Jeez."

YEY. Sorry if the ending kinda sucks. I ran out of ideas :"D

~Vick