12- Violet Beauregarde

-Third Person-

The world was in complete chaos. People were stealing chocolate bars, to sell on the black market. Dreams were being crushed. Lives were being ruined. All by a bunch of golden tickets.

Bailee's POV

Days passed. No golden ticket was found. And then, one day, when I arrived at school, my peers were even louder than usual.

The teacher showed us a video, of the girl who had received it. She was from Atlanta, Georgia. The first American.

The girl, a blonde with her hair in a bob who was chewing gum, was standing in front of a shelf, filled with trophies. Her creepy lookalike Mum stood beside her. They were wearing matching outfits, which caused many laughs.

'These are just some of the two hundred and sixty-three trophies and medals my Violet has won.' The Mum said.

'I'm a gum chewer, mostly, but when I heard about these ticket things I laid off the gum, switched to candy bars.' The girl said, proudly.

'She's just a driven young woman. I don't know where she gets it.' The Mum said.

'I'm the Junior World Champion Gum Chewer. This piece of gum, I'm chewing right at this moment, I've been working on for three months solid.
That's a record.'

'Of course, I did have my share of trophies, mostly baton.'

'So says that one kid's gonna get this special prize, better than all the rest. I don't care who those other five are. That kid, it's gonna be me.'

'Tell them why, Violet.'

'Because I'm a winner.' She smirked, looking directly out of the screen, as if she was staring at us.

I gulped. I had no chance. No chance of the finding the ticket at all.