•5•

"HYUNG!" I ran into Suga hyung's room and as usual he was asleep. "HYUNG WAKE UP! PLEASE!" I shook him awake and he cursed at me. "Hyung! Minseo is coming over later what the fuck do I do?!"

"Who?"

"The girl I sent my dick to." I sighed as he started laughing again.

"Just get her flowers and don't be awkward. Now go away and let me sleep." I smile and leave the room.

"Thanks Hyung!" I pull out my phone and text Jin.

Kook, 3:45 p.m:
Hyung! Where are you?

Mom, 3:45 p.m:
In the car with Minseo, what are you planning?

Kook, 3:46 p.m:
Nothing mom

I quickly grab my face mask and sunglasses and head out running to the convenience store.

I saw yellow roses with orange tips, I quickly grabbed them and went to the check out counter and bought them.

"For your girlfriend?" I looked over at the lady behind the counter.

"Huh?"

"It was just a guess." I handed her the money and ran out of there as quickly as possible.

By the time I got back Jin was about to pull up, I rushed inside the dorms and locked myself in mine and Namjoon's room. I look at myself in the mirror, my hair was everywhere and you could see through my white shirt. I heard the front door open and I quickly changed into a Black tee-shirt and brushed my hair, I grabbed the flowers and took off my face mask while heading out of the room.

"Mini!" Jimin ran up and hugged her tightly.

"Jiminie!" I could see Suga hyung glaring at her slightly until Jin nudged him as a warning to be nice to his little cousin.

"H-hey Minseo!" I mentally yelled at myself for my stutter and my voice crack.

"Who are you?" I see Suga holding in a laugh and Jimin holding onto her hand.

"Jungkook." She was still confused.

"I sent you the picture?" I swear I saw a lightbulb pop up above her head.

"OH! Jungcock!" Suga lost it, Jimin stood there mortified, and Jin fussed her for cursing.

"Haha.. Yeah.." I handed her the flowers and backed away slowly.

"Wait these are for me?"

"Yeah."

"Did you feel bad for sending me a picture of your dick?" It was Jin's turn to be mortified. Jimin let go of her hand and roared at the top of his lungs.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" He put me in a head lock and forced me to apologize.

After about 10 minutes of Jimin glaring, Suga laughing, Jin fussing, Taehyung and Hoseok giggling, and Namjoon almost breaking everything they left me and Minseo alone to 'talk things out'.

"So what should we talk out Jungcock?" I could feel myself turning slightly red.

"Please stop calling me that." She laughed at me and called me cute while pinching my cheeks.

She is so cute I'm having trouble processing it. She is a lot shorter than me, she has long brown hair and light brown eyes, she has a small figure, and a beautiful smile, her voice is like an angel..

"Yah! Jungcock!" She snapped her fingers in front of my face causing me to snap back to reality.

"I asked you to stop calling you that, don't make me be rude." She lifted up her eyebrow at me.

"Pft try me J U N G C O C K." I leaned in and kissed her on her pink lips and even I could feel her face growing hot. She didn't stop me, she kissed me back, before we knew it we were having the sex.

We lay there in my bed staring up at the ceiling.

"We will never talk of this again, agreed?" She said softly and I nodded in agreement.

"At least I used a condom."

.

[A/N: 0-100 REAL QUICK HUH?!]