~*Chapter 23*~

Jungkook POV

My fingers twitched slightly as I looked around the oh so familiar hospital waiting room.

I've been here tons of times but why does this one seem like the last?

I sighed and stood up, walking to the men's restroom to wash my tired, sweaty face.

But as soon as I gripped the door knob handle, I heard murmuring and little shouts coming from inside.

I pressed my ear to the wooden door, eavesdropping on the two yelling boys in the bathroom.

"Of course, I still love you, Namjoon! I've spent weeks thinking about you and only you!"

"Then why the hell would you cheat on me with our maknae? Huh, can you explain that? We were supposed to be forever Jin!"

I gasped silently as I noticed the two arguing voices inside were no other than Namjoon and Jin.

"I'm sorry, okay? I... I didn't... I had to escape from my rape accident with-"

"Someone raped you Jin and you never told anyone?!" Namjoon's voice cracking slightly.

Jin shook his head.

"Moonbin... I didn't know he was capable of..." Jin broke down, collapsing in Namjoon's firm, strong arms.

"But why Jungkook and not me?" Namjoon whispered, stroking Jin's hair gingerly.

"I didn't want to hurt you. Or disgust you, Namjoon. I love you way too much to put you in a type of situation like that. What if you broke up with me-"

"Jin."

"Y-Yes?" Jin whispered fearfully, tears streaming down his flushed face.

"I love you forever and always and I promise I'll never let you go," Namjoon murmured, cupping Jin's shocked face while lowering his lips to Jin's plump pink ones.

I stepped away from the door, smiling softly to myself. I knew they would solve things out.

As I walked back into the waiting room, I was shocked to see the rest of the members now awake, as they were sleeping when I went to the restroom.

They were all looking sadly at me, almost as if pitying me.

Their eyes were swollen from crying and tissues were on the floor, crumpled from being used.

"Why is everyone like this?" I questioned, looking at the depressed, non smiling members.

"The doctor came in while you were gone, Jungkook ah," Yoongi whispered, meeting my eyes tiredly.

"And?" I pressed, feeling slightly queasy.

"I'm sorry... but he's dead, Jungkook. Park Jimin is dead."

Please don't kill me!

There are two more chapters, please don't stab me! >~<

Anyway... what will happen next, hm?

I wonder...

Guess you have to wait for the next updates to find out...

Vote Goal: 30