Chapter 8

Shane's POV

The moment I opened my eyes, I looked around I'm inside my room.

Eh? I'm confuse.

Is it all a dream?

Suddenly someone opened the door, I threw the lampshade beside me at the person who's about to enter.

"What the?! Sis what the heck is your problem?!" shit its my brother.

"Im sorry kent I didn't know that its you." I close my eyes, I felt that he sits in my bed.

"I didn't know that you throw things on people now." I heard him sigh.

"What's happening to you? I heard that you didn't go to school anymore and you don't answer my calls. I shouldn't leave you in the first place, I'm sorry... I know it's hard that our parents is gone but-" I hugged him tightly, I can't hold it anymore I cried like a baby while I'm hugging him, so it's all true.

"Is there something wrong? Is it about Ashley?" wait Ashley? What about her?

"What about her? What happened? Is she okay? Tell me kent!" my heart is pounding so loud.

"I thought you already knew... She's missing."

What the heck?! I have to find her before its too late... But how? I don't even know the place.

After that we just talked about somethings... Well I didn't told about the kidnapping shits.

He said that he's going to live here again but I stopped him, I said that I want to live in his house, I don't want to live here anymore.

He is going to come here after 2 days he is going pick me up, he go home after we talk.

After a few minutes someone knock on my door, I looked at the window first before I opened the door, I saw Ashley.

When I opened the door she's just standing there with her emotionless face.

"What happened to you?!?" she's covered with blood, the blood is dripping on the floor.

"T-they m-made me k-kill s-someone." she said with a blank face.

"I didn't k-know, I h-have no c-choice." after that she just whispered "I didn't know" again and again.

I gave her a bath and bring her to my room.

"Take a rest, tomorrow I'll bring you home okay." she nodded.

I slept on my brother's old room.

***

I woke up, I had a nightmare. I stayed in my bed for a few minutes while staring at the ceiling.

I get up and prepared our breakfast, while I was in the kitchen I heard some foot steps, I grab a knife.

Its Ashley, I sigh.

"I'm sorry but I have to leave you now, thank you very much." after she said that she started to walk out.

"Wait! Where are you going!?" I stopped her.

"I need to go home now. Goodbye Shane." I don't know why but it gives me goose bumps when she said goodbye to me.

She opened the door and started to walk away.

I closed the door.

This is really mess up.

***

Many wrong grammar, please bare with it.