Chapter 6

Shane's POV

The killer remove the sack on the guys head, Ashley cried louder.

I-i don't know... B-but I can't seem to feel anything anymore, because I think we don't have a chance to get out of here alive.

I feel nothing....

One of the killers put some things on the table some nails,hammer,small bottles,a knife and... What the fuck?!

A fork?!? The edges of the fork is really sharp.

"Tie them up." someone grab my wrist and forced me sit in the chair, he tied me with a rope in my wrist and feet.

"Now you're both lucky your going to see this live for free, and know we should start."

Before they started to torture him they put a demonic symbols on the table and in their foreheads. What the fuck!

The guy cut James's arms deeply. James shouted in pain.

Then the killer put 3 bottles in front of us.

"Now you could get to choose what I am going to put in James's wound, If you don't choose I'm going to slit his throat." I look at Ashley she is just staring at the bottles, Me I can't speak, words can't come out in my mouth it's so hard to speak.

The killer positioned in James's back, I panicked same as Ashley.

"T-the t-third one." Ashley's stuttering.

The killer picked it up, his smile makes me nervous.

He poured it on James's wound, he shouted in pain again.

"Haha calm down its just vinegar with alcohol hahaha!" I want to fucking kill him!

"Now lets put this in you eyes hahahaha!" fucking psycho!

"No! Please don't! Stop!!" James and both of us pleaded but the killer have no mercy, the killer just laugh.

Ashley fainted, the killer started to pour the liquid on James's eye.

"Hahaha it's only H20 hahaha!" the killer slapped Ashley until she wakes up.

Then he grab the last bottle.

"Do you want this? It's battery acid." he is doing his creepy smile again.

Suddenly it got quiet, the 3 killers lined up behind James's back.

The way they stared at us, its like they are sucking our souls.

"Now lets get to the real business." he grab James's head.

Its too fast, in a blink of an eye the fork is on James's eye.

"What the fuck are you doing!!!! You demon!! James! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" All I can hear is Ashley shouting while the killers are laughing. W-what the hell... Tears rolled down my cheeks.

The killer pulled the fork... Then they pour it in his face, wtf! I-i can't b-bare to watch.

My knees are trembling, I close my eyes.

I heard Ashley shouted "no" again and again.

I can feel that someone is standing beside me, I felt something wet in my cheeks it's soft-

HELP! PLEASE!!!!

"HAHA! you like it? That's his eyeball hahahaha!" all I can do is cry... Pleading won't help, demons have no mercy.

I just hope they will kill me easily, hoping they won't torture me.

The moment I open my eyes, I wish I didn't open my eyes.

Theirs a knife buried in James's neck.

***

Hello~ sorry for the slow update.
Comment if you have any suggestion. :)