One

Starting from season 5. Enjoy:)

It started off as a normal day. Get up, get ready for school, walk my little sister to school then go to school. Afterwards do the complete opposite but today, no. The usual morning routine was normal but when I got home it was different. A different feeling. 

I walked the driveway and walked into the house cautiously with my sister. About a year ago my mum had told me what she used to do when she was my age but stopped when she had me. She also gave me a necklace with a photo of her and my so called father in it. Its because of that photo that I truly know what my father looks like.

"Mum!" I shout and look around the house. I soon got a hold of a scent that smelled like blood and that made me both nauseous and uneasy. Tears came to my eyes as I walked into the kitchen to find a pool of blood near the bench. It wasn't until I rounded it did I see my mothers body, laying there with her dead eyes looking up at the ceiling. I gulp and drop to my knees and feel for a pulse out of instinct. I knew that there wouldn't be one there though.

"Mummy!" I hear my little sister shout. She goes to run toward her but I grab her by her little waist and pull her to my chest where she cries. I couldn't blame her, she didn't deserve this. None of us did. After my little sister was done crying, I got up and called 911. I told them my mother was dead and they sent police and paramedics to retrieve the body. I had to be questioned by the cops though.

"Miss Adams, were present at the time of your mothers death?" The cop asks me and I shake my head.

"No. I was at school. I got here after it finished with my little sister. I found her laying there." I explain and he nods.

"Did you see what could have killed her?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"No, I saw no weapons." I say and he nods.

"OK. Thank you and I'm terribly sorry for your loss. Do you have anyone you can go to?" He asks me and I remember my dad. I nod my head in a yes.

"Yeah, I have my dad. I'll call him later and see if he can retrieve me." I say and the officer nods.

"OK, again, sorry for your loss." He says. I nod and walk back in the house to see my little sister on the couch crying. I go to her and hug her to my chest.

"It'll be OK. Everything will be OK." I rock her back and forth until she falls asleep. I lay her down on the couch. I walk upstairs and into my mums room where I'm sure she would've put a note. She had.

Dear Bridget and Mia,

If one of you are reading this then I am gone. I am terribly sorry for leaving you. 

Mia, I have already told your sister about what I used to do when I was her age she will tell you. She will also tell you who your father is. That is only if you want to know but I know you most likely will want to know.

Bridget, find your father. The first person you should talk to is a guy named Bobby Singer. He will help you since he is good friends with the Winchesters. Find one of my ID's, it'll have a number on it, call that. 

Find your father girls and I promise he will help you since he is a great family man. I should know. Be safe girls. I love you both so much.

When I finished reading I was in hysterics. I followed the directions on the note and found one of her fake ID's. I was hoping that the number was still active. Grabbing my phone, I called the number and a voice came through the phone after 4 rings.

"Willis." The guy says and I look at the card. It was her FBI card. Maybe that was his fake name if it was the right guy.

"Is this Bobby Singer?" I ask. I could tell I caught him off guard.