Daddy!Karma X Mommy!Reader

Requested by: animecrazygirls

(S/N)= Son's name
(D/N)= Daughter's name

Second Person's POV

"Mommy! Mommy! Daddy has burned the egg again!" Your 8 years old son, (S/N), said while running to you with your 5 years old daughter, (D/N), trailing behind.

You sighed and walked into the kitchen and slapped Karma's back.

"Ouch! What was that for!?" Your husband said.

"This is the freaking 5th time you burn a freaking egg. I'm taking over." You sighed. (Let's just pretend Karma does not know how to cook :) )

"No no (F/N). Today is your birthday so you sit and I cook." Karma exclaimed.

"You are probably gonna burn the whole kitchen down." You crossed your arms.

"I agree with mommy!" (D/N) said and copied your action while (S/N) nodded his head.

"But-"

"No buts I'm taking over." You cut him off as your kids pulled Karma out of the kitchen.

"Daddy, you should learn from mommy. Mommy cooks way better than you." (S/N) grinned.

"(S/N), (D/N). Do you know how mommy wanted to marry me?" Karma smiled.

(S/N),(D/N) shook their heads.

"It's because I made your mom's favorite dessert that's why she married me." Karma's smile turned into a smirk.

"Don't lie daddy. You don't even know how to cook!" (D/N) said.

"That does not mean I don't know how to bake~"

"Breakfast is ready!" You shouted from the kitchen.

(D/N) and (S/N) ran to the dining table and smelled the food. (Does smelling food weird? I don't know...I think I'm weird. 0_o)

"It smells nice." (D/N) grinned.

"See daddy, Mommy cooks way better than you." (S/N) smirked to his father.

"Come on let's eat." You rubbed both of your child's head.

"Itadakimasu." Everyone said and began eating.

As you eat, Karma suddenly speaks.

"Do you know when your mon and I started dating?"

You almost choked on your food while (D/N) and (S/N) shook their heads.

"We started dating when we were junior high students. Your mom confessed to me on Valentine's day~"Karma smirked.

"S-shut up." You said as your face grew red.

"Do you know what I did after your mom confessed to me?" Karma continued, purposely ignoring you.

"I kissed your mom." Karma gave a wide grin.

"Ewww daddy sucked mommy's face. Daddy, you are so disgusting. " (S/N) gave a disgusted look.

After hearing what your son said, you quietly mocked at Karma.

"Hey! You can't say that. That's what you are going to do with your girlfriend next time." Karma pretended to be angry.

You could not keep your laughter anymore and burst out laughing scaring the hell outta your son and daughter.

"Is that so funny..." Karma said in a monotone voice.

"I can't believe (S/N) has made you failed to tease me." You said as you continue laughing.

"Oh really?" Karma smirked and kissed you in front of (S/N) and (D/N).

"Ewwwww daddy can you not do that in front of ussss." (S/N) whined and covered (D/N) eyes.

Karma broke the kiss and looked at (S/N).

"Well, you gotta blame mommy for saying that." Karma simply smiles as you blushed and glared at Karma.

"Damn you Karma."

"Too bad I'm your husband."

Karma kissed your forehead.

"Love ya."

~Extended ending~

10 years later...

Karma saw (S/N) kissing his girlfriend goodbye.

"Ewww my son sucked his girlfriend's faceee."

"Dad are you seriously getting revenge on me..."

"..."

"..."

"Yes?"

"I hate you dad."

"I love you son."

"Mom help me please."

YEY.
Sorry for the late update.
Enjoy reading :)

I have officially sneeze more than 20 times :"D

I don't know why I'm telling you guys this...

But still.

Enjoy reading :)

P.s. sorry if there are mistakes and the one-shot sucks...
Pls, don't kill me...

-Vick