We both stood up. I collected my books and bag and we walked to the building. When we entered the lockers, we looked at each other and he gave me a smile.

“I have to leave for my next class, I will catch you later,” he paused and looked at me,” you remember what I told you,”

I nodded.

We said goodbye and he went to his way. I collected my English class books and went to my class. I didn’t look up at the students but I could feel that they no longer whispering about me. No one really cared that I was here. Sighing in relief, I went to my class.

My classes went through well, basically because no one bothered me. At lunch, I sat alone eating me grilled sandwich and diet coke.

“Hey,” someone called me from behind. I turned around to see that girl who threatened at the detention.

I couldn’t say she is the same girl. She was actually smiling at me. I smiled hesitatingly at her. She shook her head, as if to remove her memories in her head. She bit her lower lip and looked at me.

“I know you would be probably thinking that what the hell with this girl is?” she winked at me and I nodded my head.

“I know but I didn’t know that you will be treated so nicely here. So welcome to the club” she extended her hand to me. I shook her hand.

“So, my name is Abigail, people call me Abby and you are summer,” she said smilingly.

“So Abby, what is this club?” I asked as we began to walk towards the classrooms.

“Oh, it’s about the club where people usually neglect you and treat you as a piece of trash,” her voice was filled with sarcasm.

“And you are okay with it?” I looked confused.

“What to say darling, you have to,” she gave a slight smile,” what’s your next class?”

“Hmm… biology”

“Great, mine too. Let’s go” she dragged me to her place and made me sit next to her.

She began to chatter continuously that she has been attending this school since she was in first grade. She lives along with her parents and one annoying brother. She has friends who are in this club and she never dated. And then she asked about me and I began my story from the day my dad said that he was going to remarry.

“So you miss you home there?” she finally asked me.

“Hmm… not exactly but yeah I miss my friends there and my neighbors, it’s a small town so you get to know more people there,” I smiled.

“Yeah, I love being in small town….” She was interrupted by a shadow hovering over us. We looked at the person standing near to us. It’s the same guy who told me to stand up from his place on first day.

“Oh C’mon Danny, she is with us and also in the club,” she hit him on his hand.

“Wow, really?” I looked shocked while a smile was playing on his lips.

“Yes, you dumb. So place you somewhere because from now on she is going to sit with me,” she said to him in a serious tone. He took the hint and left us without saying anything.

“Don’t mind him, he is crazy” she made a signal by rolling her finger near her head. I laughed along with her.

Jay:

I saw her smiling with that girl. Something inside me made my heart feel light. I didn’t know I would be doing this. But yeah, I did it.

“See Summer, ahh she is looking so happy” Jess was looking at her.

“Yeah,” I gave her a smile and looked at the book. I kept scanning at the paper but from the corner of the eyes I kept looking at her.

“I doubted that you would do that. Not that you are not a nice person but you…” I trailed off looking for some words.

I playfully placed my hand around her waist and dragged her near to me. We both were smiling and no one can see us clearly with the help of those huge instruments.

She hit arm and placed my hand on her thighs. She interlinked our hands and began to play with them. The smile she wore was still hanging on her lips. I could never forget the day I first saw her in the parking lot.

Unknowingly her laugh stirred my heart on that day and when I saw her first time; my heart began to beat faster. Not that she is more beautiful but her beauty and her charm was something that I was looking for.

I was never looking for love but it did found me one day, in the form of her.

I know for one thing sure that I can only love one and that one is Jessica.

“So I was thinking…” she released my hand and placed her hands on the bench.

“So what were you thinking?” I said with a husky tone which sounded strange to me. Oh this girl is making me crazy.

“You know… it’s been long time actually we went somewhere…” she trialed off again.

I know what she wants. She wants us to be alone, far away from the city and spend time without any disturbance. We always do that.

“Yeah sure, I will…” I was interrupted by my phone.

I saw who was calling me and feared.

Jess should have guessed it. She placed her hand on my cheek and looked concerned.

“Jay? What happened?” she asked me.

I shook my head,” nothing. I just have to go. I will met you later,”

Just then, the bell rang and I left her at her locker and walked away from her to the place where I hate.