Not How I Expected To Walk Home

Start from the beginning

Looking up about to speak, Katherine looked into his eyes, being pulled out of the present. Being pulled out of the sight of Issac, Katherine then saw something else. A freezer. Looking around she figured out that she was in someone's basement. Looking at the freezer, it then started to move. The sound of something banging against it caused it to shake. Someone was inside it. "Someone help me!" a voice yelled, still banging against it. That voice was Issac.

Being pulled back into reality, she no longer saw the freezer, she saw those eyes that made her heart warm. Yet again she was saddened. Being locked in the freezer? I shouldn't cry in front of boy. But, is this another new ability? That can't be possible there was a pattern. "Why didn't you ever tell anyone?" Katherine asked, whispering. Tears about to brim from her eyes.

Issac looked into her eyes, "I-I don't know." he answered, whispering as well. He peeked out from the corner. "Come on." he said, pulling her out of the tiny space, running down the other way.

"Hey, are you okay? You're not hurt right?" Katherine heard him ask, looking back at her, then stopping.

Issac shook his head, "Are you hurt?" he asked concerned, looking into her eyes.

"N-no, I'm fine." she answered, and they continued onto where they were going. "You could've told someone about this. Or me, especially. I would've helped you, I would understand what you're feeling." Katherine explained, and Issac glanced at her.

"How would you understand what I'm feeling?"

Katherine glanced at Isaac before looking down, "I know that you feel scared..." she started, then looked up at him. "You feel powerless and helpless, like you just can't do anything." she continued. "Issac, I know a lot about how you feel." she said, and Issac didn't respond after that.

Soon, Issac led Katherine to some type of old place. Katherine looked at Issac. "What are we doing here?" she asked, confused.

"Uh, just come on." he said, leading her down a flight of stairs. "Derek! Derek!" Isaac yelled, confusing Katherine.

"What's wrong?" Derek asked, glancing between the two. "Who's she?"

Katherine looked at Derek's eyes, having that same feeling from when she saw a freezer from looking into Isaac's eyes. Katherine looked around, she was somewhere she hasn't been before. There was a house in front of her, burning. She could hear the loud and some faint screams of people inside, dying, some more than others. Trying to move to the house, but instead her surrounding changed. Appeared in front of her was a pair of dark blue eyes, then yellowish orange eyes, then finally blood red, except they all glowed. And each time they changed she heard a growl, getting louder each time, until the growl was loud when the eyes glowed red. And then Katherine was back where she was a few seconds ago. "I'm the girl who's keeping your secret." she answered, acting calm.

Derek glanced at Isaac, slightly glaring at him while giving him a questioning look. "No, don't blame him. It's not his fault." Katherine spoke, staring at the ground. "Now, from the cold hard glare you're giving Isaac, I'm guessing you think he has told me about your whole secret. No, I'm just smart enough to piece all the pieces together." she continued, smirking. "Now, I'm guessing you're both confused. And I have deal. If you keep my secret, I can keep yours."

Derek looked skeptical for second, "You know nothing."

Katherine smirked, looking up from the ground, "Really Derek? Do you think I actually know nothing? What I know is that your whole family died in a fire, but of course not all of them. I also know you and a few others are actually werewolves. Isaac over here is beta, Scott is a beta - who was actually bitten by your dead uncle, and you, Derek Hale, you're an alpha, killing your own uncle just to be so powerful. And trust me, I know much more."

Isaac looked at her eyes widened, and shocked. Derek no longer looked skeptical, "How do you know this?" he asked.

"I don't know what I am, but I know that I'm nothing close to normal." Katherine said. "Anyways, I can explain to you what I can do. First off, I actually can feel what someone else feels. No, not in an physical way, like feeling actual pain, more like in an emotional way. For example, Derek you're actually quite concerned probably considering I have a secret of yours that can either lead to you dying or you living so..." she trailed off, but continued. "Then there's also the whole ability to understand and speak every language in the world. Literally the only reason why I had A's in French or Spanish. I can also find out an object's history by just simply touching it." she explained, but stopped before speaking. "But just today, I actually discovered a new ability. I can look into people's memories. Just how I figured out all about your little secret." Katherine informed.

"Fine. You seem useful. So, I'll keep your secret as long as you keep mine." Derek said. "Just remember I'll rip your head off with my teeth if you don't."

"I feel like you say that to everyone." Katherine spoke. "That's why I have Lahey over here to protect me." she said jokingly, smiling at Isaac.

Derek ignored Katherine, looking at Isaac. "What's wrong?" he asked again.

"My dad." Isaac said. "I think he's dead." What the heck? When did that happen? Oh, probably when I was looking into his memories.

"What did you do?" Derek asked, crossing his arms.

"That's the thing." Isaac spoke, "It wasn't me."