Dan POV:

As Phil walked away I noticed a tattoo peeking out from under his t-shirt line. I glanced down at my own tattoo and then remembered my conversation with Phil. How was I able to have such a normal conversation with him without being awkward or mumbling? Why had he been staring at me? Did I have something in my teeth? I shook myself out of my trance and remembered that Phil was gonna meet Louise, Cat and I. I rushed down the steps of the concert hall down to where Louise and Cat were, "Alrightguystheresthisreallycuteguycomingtotalkwithus" I said quickly while huffing from running down here. Bloody hell now I know why I don't do that running stuff. "What, a cute guy?" Cat asked "Yeah the one that's with your friend Chris from school" I said "And he's mine you little vultures step off" I add sarcastically. We all laugh and I see Phil and his friends approach. "Hey Cat!" Chris exclaims "I haven't seen you in so long how are you!?" They exchange hugs and Cat says "I'm great Chris, oh and these are my friends Louise and Dan" "hello Louise and Dan, this is PJ and Phil" he says. Chris, Louise, Cat and Pj begin to talk about some tv show or something I know nothing about leaving Phil and I to make small talk. "So Danny, what do you like to do?" Phil asks "Uh well it's Dan not Danny," I laugh "But uh well I like to play the piano and browse the Internet" I say chuckling "How about you Philly?" I ask. "It's Phil not Philly," Phil says "Well if you get to call me Danny I get to call you Philly," I say. "Fair enough" he says "well I like to write and do video editing" "What like porn?" I say sarcastically, smirking "No Danny not like porn" he says laughing. "Hey no judgement here" I say laughing. Soon after a comfortable silence falls over Phil and I as he stands next to me, then as soon as Phil opens his mouth as though he's about to say something the lights go dark and lights start to flash and out comes Tyler and Josh. The show has began. "How are you guys doing tonight!?" Tyler yells, the crowd screams back in response "Well Josh and I got a few songs to play for you guys" he says and the crowd screams even louder. "I'm glad you guys are good with that because otherwise this would be really awkward" Tyler laughs. They start playing and the pit goes nuts everyone is jumping and dancing. Phil stands next to dancing and Louise, Cat, Pj and Chris all around us. PJ hands out some drinks he bought everyone. We dance the night away all of us slightly intoxicated. The encore begins to play when Phil puts his hand on my shoulder and leans over to whisper in my ear "Hey Danny" he says "Yeah Phil" I say back "Y'know we may be at Tøp but if you let me bring you back to my apartment I can show you who really is top" he says seductively. I freeze not sure how to respond. "Don't be so sure Philly" I say. He looks at me confused then looks down at the ground "oh sorry I shouldn't of..." He mumbles shamefully. I put my hand under is chin and turn is so he's looking at me "Don't be sorry Phil," I say "But I wouldn't be so sure about who's top, you may call my Danny now but I can assure you you'll be calling me Daddy soon enough" I say smirking as I lock my lips with his. When the concert is over we head to Phil's and I think we can connect the dots as to what went down.

The picture is what Dans tattoo is and this might be the end of the story I'm not entirely sure