Chapter 9- Day 2- Meet & Greet

*Nikki's POV*

The rest of the first day had flown by. After the panel Bree and I had gotten lunch with some of our new community member friends. We had gushed and laughed about the Panel and where still having an incredible time. I was so grateful to have been able to come here and have the time of my life.

Exhausted from walking and talking all day, Bree and I had gone back to our hotel room and had crashed fairly early...but not before I set all the alarms to get up early for day 2 of the convention. I had also scanned the itinerary for game plans and had noticed there was going to be a signing the following day....This was our chance to meet Sean!

We both woke up groggy and exhausted. But we realized what the day would hold so we both took a little extra time getting ready for the day. I looked at the outfit I had planned to wear...I did some rearranging. It needed to be perfect. I decided to wear my hair down again, but this time I decided to curl the ends and pin back the top. When we both were all ready Bree grabbed the picture she had drawn of Sean, and I grabbed the detailed letter I had written for him. We finally were all ready and made our way to the hotel lobby and out for breakfast. I was in dire need for some more espresso for me of course.

.........We arrived at the venue early as usual in hopes of getting a good place in the line for the signing....we did not want to get the cut-off. We had waited so long for this chance. We weren't gonna mess it up.

As we walked in we asked some volunteers where to go. By the time we got there a good line had already began to form even though it was 3 hours before the signing would happen. Bree and I quickly got into the line. "Jellybean.....I hope we didnt miss our chance." Bree said to me. "Its gonna be ok BooBoo....who would have thought people woke up earlier than we had!" I said with a nervous laugh.

While waiting in line we made some more new friends. Everyone was so friendly. We shared lots od stories.This helped the time go by faster than we hoped and then it was time. We saw some security walking done the open area outside the line que. We saw Wade first....but realized everyone else was with him as well. People started screaming all their names. As they past us, Bree and I were griping our arms tighter. Words could not explain what this moment was meaning for us.

Then Sean pasted close by me. There was no guessing at this point...I knew we made eye contact. His gaze held mine just a bit longer than all the others....his beautiful blue eyes seemed to sparkle. He smiled with the biggest smile I had ever seen, and he almost seemed to blush. That very moment seemed to move in slow motion. I smiled back, and I felt my cheeks get warm and flushed. Unfortunately security quickly moved all the guys along to the table they would be signing from.

The line seemed to crawl now...everyone was tired. But then Bree and I were finally next in line. I made Bree go in front of me. First was Wade. He was genuinely nice and cracked a few jokes. Bree got a hug, signature and a picture then it was my turn. After he signed my pass. I shook Wades hand and told him how nice it was to meet him. "Well it was really nice meeting you guys too! Have fun!" was his reply. Pewdiepie was next. Bree Bro fisted him and took a selfie....I did the same after getting his signsture. It was awesome how humble Felix seemed to be. Next was Mark. Bree gave him a hug but was very quite. "Hey! I met you guys yesterday!" Mark said with a grin. "I hope you guys are still having fun! You made it to the panel right?" he asked. "You guys were soooooo hilarious!" Bree said out of nowhere. I was surprised she spoke and was so proud of her...she gets nervous around large crowds. "Good cause if you said we stunk then I would have beaten you up!" Mark replied jokingly. Bree proceeded to get a selfie and signature, after that I got a huge Mark hug, selfie and signature and told him to behave himself. "Who me? Ha! Thats not possible, I have too many dick jokes! And-and I like butts to much! Oh and besides you aren't my real father!" I giggled and blushed slightly.