Chapter 6- First Sight

All the alarms started going off at around 5 am..... We were serious about being serious here. Any opportunity we could have, we grabbing by the horns. I got up from my cocoon of blankets and turned off all the alarms. Stretching anf yawning I turned on all the lights and started waking Bree up. I walked over to the little counter where there was a complementary small coffee pot and started brewing us some up. We needed it!

Bree and I had picked out our outfits the night before. I let Bree have the bathroom first as I grabbed my accessories bag filled with loads of things I was going to need. I plugged in my flat Iron and proceeded to pick out ny shoe choice, which was the one thing I had not done the night before. I found the perfect pair...not to dressy and comfortable for walking and standing in all day. I flat ironed my hair making sure my hair was perfectly smooth.

Bree exited the bathroom. "This outfit look ok?" she asked. Bree had picked out the cutest outfit. "Boo Boo you are super cute today!" I told her. She smiled "Your hair is awesome Jellybean!" she complemented. "Im so glad we came here together. I wouldnt want to be here with anyone else!" Bree said. I smiled and said "Aw me either BooBoo". Bree went to put on her black converse shoes as I went the bathroom to change my clothes.

I came out of the bathroom all dressed and ready. By that time it was about 6:30am. "We are only missing one final thing to make our outfits complete." I said walking over where our passes were hanging. I handed Bree her pass as I hung mine around my neck. "You ready for this?" I asked. "I was ready years ago!" Bree exclaimed. We got our room keys, phones and carrying bag and stepped out into our adventure.

In the hotel lobby.........

We were greeted by a few of the nice people we had met the night before. We exchanged names and some phone numbers. We all gushed about how we couldn't wait to meet certain people and of course the main one being Jack. " I heard Jack is staying at a hotel somewhere close by!" a girl told us. I started thinking of how cool it would be if he was at our hotel. But I knew that was wishful thinking.

"Well we should be going, we want to get breakfast in us before all the places around here get too busy." I said. "Its so nice meeting you guys we need to stay in touch!" I said to the group. "Oh! For sure!" the girl that had done most of the talking replied. Bree and I walked over to the front revolving doors of the hotel and out on to the sidewalk. Subway was just around the corner and they had a Starbucks right nextdoor. I knew I would need a few double shots of expresso to keep me going.

After breakfast it was about 7:30am. We realized the convention was taking place right down the road and opted to walk instead of drive. Along the way we kept talking about how this was really happening. " This all feels like a dream Bree!" I exclaimed. "I know Jellybean!". As we approached the convention center we saw the huge "IndyPopCon 2017" sign that was lighting up the convention centers marquee sign. "Look BooBoo! It says with special guests: JackSepticEye, Markiplier, Lordminion777, and Pewdiepie!" I almost screamed. Bree could barely say anything she was just staring in aw of the glowing sign.

There were a few people already standing in front of the convention center, but not many. So we joined them. They all seemed to be fellow VIP pass holders so we decided to mingle and meet some new people.
After about 30 minutes of chatting, some more people started getting in the line. It was starting to get a little crowded. Thankfully we had good spots in line close to the front door. Some people from the convention center then came out and told us there were some guests arriving shortly. They talked about rules and regulations, and prepared us for the security procedures.

Just then a couple of security guards came outside as a black SUV pulled up to the venue. You could feel the anticipation rising as the back door of the SUV began to open and a foot stepped into view. The guards approached the vechicle as the person exited the vechicle. I saw a flash of red hair. "Its Markimoo!" Bree exclaimed. My heart started racing. I couldn't believe he was coming through the front entrance of the venue! He looked to our small crowd and smiled a big toothy grin. He started waving and saying "Hiiiiiiiii everybody!!!!" he seemed so genuinely happy to see all of us. He approached the crowd. "I cant stay out here, but I know all of you lovely people are VIP pass holders. I hope to see you all inside!" once he said that he was rushed in by security and he was out of our sight.

"Omg!!!!! We just saw Mark!" Bree said. "I can't believe this!!!" I said. My heart was beating a million miles a minute. How was this happening? I mean I know Mark was a real person... And the other youtubers as well, but......HOW????

The security guard in front of us held his finger to the monitor in his ear. He said a few words but all I could hear was "copy" at the end of his sentence. Just then another SUV approached. it sat there for what seemed like forever before the door slowly began to finally open. It was still another few minutes before anyone emerged. A few more security guards came out and we saw the first glimpse of a foot reach the ground. Finally when the mystery person stepped into view I felt wobbly in my knees. I saw the freshly dyed green hair..he was wearing jeans and a burgundy 3 quarter sleeve length vneck shirt...he was wearing his glasses....and smiling so much it looked like his face ached. It was HIM. JackSepticEye......Sean. He was more gorgeous than I could have ever have imagined.......... He wasn't a video I was watching. He was really just a few feet away from me, and he was walking closer by the second. It felt like slow motion and as fast as lightening all at the same time. I couldnt help but feel overwhelmed as some tears rolled down my cheek. My heart was filled with so much joy....and I couldn't help it. I knew I loved the guy, but now I was head over heels all in just a few seconds. He approached close to where Bree and I were standing. I almost thought he gave me eye contact with a sparkle in his eye, but I was to overwhelmed to be able to confirm that or not. Im sure it was just my wishful thinking. "Hi everyone! I am so happy you all are here! I cant stay out here but for a second but I just wanted to say BOOPER DOOPER!" he laughed as we all copied his expression and then he was rushed inside only to disappear like Mark had just a little bit before.

"BooBoo!" I cried "Jellybean!" she cried. We hugged each other tightly. We had definitely not expected this at all. We couldn't believe we had just saw 2 awesome guys we loved so much. I couldnt believe how much love my heart felt just by physically seeing Sean.....it was insane. Bree and I were just completely and totally beside ourselves.

Within a few more minutes a few more SUVs came and went. They had carried Wade, whom was extremely sweet and talked a few minutes longer than Mark and Sean had been able too. The last SUV approached. This time with much more security in place as none other than the Pewdiepie....Felix exited the vehicle. He waved and that was about all he could do before being rushed inside.

By that time it was about 9:15am. Some more convention center staff had stepped outside and went over the rules and regulations once again. We all had to have our bags checked before entering. But we stood in line like a small army with baited breath to be able to get through security and enter the building. Security quickly checked my bag. I turned to Bree. Grabbed her hand and said "Lets do this".......