"Her leg injured after playing soccer with her uncle so she is using a pair of crutches" D.O said and Ten's eyes widened.
"Ouch, that must hurts a lot" Ten said with a pained expression as if he was the one who felt the pain.
"May I see her?" Ten asked.

"I'll lead you the way" I said and leads the way.

"Where is Hansol right now?" I asked casually so I didn't look suspicious.

"In Seoul Hospital" He answered with a smile.

We stop in front of Chan Neul's room.

"Do you mind if I be in the room too? Chan Neul is very depressed since she broke her leg. Her attitude and behaviour getting wilder" I said while holding the door knob.
"Sure thing" He shrugged.

I open the door and saw Chan Neul sitting on a chair while facing the mirror.
Chan Neul is combing her hair and humming a song.

"Chan Neul, Ten is here" I said softly and her hands stop moving.

"Ten" Chan Neul lifts her head and smiled while looking at us using the mirror.

"Wow, did you had haircut? Your hair seems shorter than before" Ten asked.
"Yes, is it beautiful?" She replied.

I stare at Chan Neul and I feels uneasy when I saw she was smirking at me.
I know something is wrong.

"When will you back to school?" Ten asked.
"As soon as possible" Chan Neul answered but still looking at me.

"But I'm so busy right now. I had another 10 people that I need to take care of during this month" Chan Neul whispered and giggles as she lowered down her head and continue combing her hair.

"Well.. okay" Ten said awkwardly.

"Uhmm, she looks like she needed to rest. I think you should stay outside and talk with her father for awhile before going home" I said, trying my best not to sounds rude.

Ten hesitated at first but nodded and left the room.

"Who are you?!" I growled when it were just me and Chan Neul in the room.
She giggled and run away around the room.

Within a second, she disappear. Suddenly, the door behind me was locked and the thick curtains cover the sun rays from getting in.

I barely could see anything even though it was in the afternoon.
I wonder what kind of black magic is this.

"Find me" She sang.
"This is not the damn finding dory, come out now!" I said in anger.

"If that's what you want" She giggled.
I felt a sharp nails tracing my chest before I could recognised a figure in front of me.

I saw a lady wearing a long dress with heels. A crown was placed on her head - it was far opposite from the word beautiful.

 A crown was placed on her head - it was far opposite from the word beautiful