001

1895, Calsley Castle.

“Father!” A soft voice of a girl hollered along the empty hallway of the castle to call for her dad, the King of Demon.

“My princess, how are you?” The King hugged his princess, who is already turned 18 years old by yesterday.

Princess Chan Neul was just back from her training camp that trained her to become a real princess of the demons.

Princess Chan Neul was known as an angel among the demons. She is very beautiful, very kind which is rare for the demons and she have a pure heart where evil things would never be inside her heart.

Princess Chan Neul was raised by his only father, the King of the Demons, King Brooke. Her mother, the Queen died due to giving birth of her.

***

One day, Princess Chan Neul decided to visit the Earth. She was very curious about the Earth. She wanted to know more about the human life.

She thought humans were the same as her, have the same figure and have no intention to do something bad or evil unlike the demons in her kingdom.

***

Princess Chan Neul peeked over a small cottage in the forest. She saw a guy who was around her age with his grandmother.

“Baekhyun, help me pick some apples in front of the house.” His grandmother ordered.
“Okay, grandma.” He obeyed and get out from the cottage with a small basket.

'Baekhyun.. So his name is Baekhyun'

Princess Chan Neul giggled when Baekhyun accidentally hit his head on the trunk of the apple tree.

Everyday, Princess Chan Neul went to visit Earth, just to peek over Baekhyun's life.
Everyday, her feelings grew over Baekhyun and now she is seeing Baekhyun as a guy that she wanted to stay with.

The King started to worried about his princess because Princess Chan Neul always left the castle early in the morning and back to the castle late in night.

***

The next day, Princess Chan Neul visited the small cottage that owned by Baekhyun and his grandmother again. She was thinking about living with Baekhyun. She wanted to try to live as a human, not as a demon. But, she also didn't want to disappoint his father.

“Hi.” Baekhyun greeted when he saw Princess Chan Neul behind an apple tree.
Princess Chan Neul eyes widened and was about to run away with her gown but Baekhyun took hold of her hand.

“Wait!” He shouted. Princess Chan Neul turned, facing Baekhyun and he flashed a cute smile to her.

“Are you alone?” Baekhyun asked. 

“Y-yes.” Princess Chan Neul replied. 

“It's getting dark, I'm afraid something will happen to you since the forest is kind of dangerous after the sunset.” He said, letting go of the princess's hand.

If only he know that the princess was the princess of demons.
The princess didn't respond since she was still shocked with what just happen. 

“My name is Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun. How about you?” Baekhyun asked.

“I-I'm Chan Neul.” The princess answered.

“Beautiful name.” Baekhyun smiled and Princess Chan Neul smiled shyly.

***

After meeting each other that night, their relationship became closer. Princess Chan Neul was comfortable to show herself to Baekhyun and his grandmother every time she came.