010

*pic* Baekhyun's slender hands are going to choke someone 0.0

I'm sorry for any error. I update it using my phone T.T

----------------

Third person's POV

Chan Neul's eyes shot open when she heard her annoying, alarm clock ringing.
Chan Neul groaned and stretches her body.
She glanced at the clock - 6 AM. Her hand accidentally hit the alarm clock and it fell on the floor, smashed into pieces. But, she didn't care..

"It's still early.." Chan Neul buried her face on her pillow.

"It have been the 101th time you broke the alarm clock, Chan Neul.." Luhan sighed as Chan Neul could felt Luhan sit next to her, on the bed.

"Liar.." Chan Neul mumbled, still had her face buried on the pillow.

"Wake up, sweetheart. You'll be late.." Sehun hollered as he get into her room.

Chan Neul couldn't deny that hearing that word from Sehun's soft and gentle voice could melts every girls' hearts but right now, she just need to sleep..

"Wake up princess.." Luhan carried her like a baby while Sehun put a towel on her face.

"Ughhh.. Okay okay" Chan Neul groaned as she escaped from Luhan's grip.

"You had gained weight, Chan Neul" Luhan teased as both Luhan and Sehun laughed while crossing their arms.

"I hate the both of you.." Chan Neul sulked as she throw her towel to both of them.

"We love you too, Chan Neul" Sehun chuckled as he swiftly throw the towel back to Chan Neul.

She take a bath and changed into her school uniform. She tied her hair into a neat ponytail and put all her things that she needed inside her bagpack. She went to downstairs and D.O greeted her with a warm smile.

"I made breakfast for you" D.O said and handed a plate of bacons and egg to her.

"Where are the others?" Chan Neul asked.
"Oh, they're too tired since they slept late last night. Sehun and Luhan sleep back after waking you up" D.O said and handed Chan Neul a glass of water.

"Then, why are you forcing me to go to school today? Appa~" Chan Neul pouted cutely.
"Don't use your aegyo. You know it won't work to me" D.O chuckled.
"But it usually work on you the most" Chan Neul make a cute face.
"Maybe next time, Chan Neul" D.O patted her head.

"Come on, you'll late for your first day" D.O said.
D.O went to upstairs to find Baekhyun. He found Baekhyun was already in his black suit. "Follow and take care of her okay, Baekhyun?" D.O asked him. "I'll do well" He said while fixing his hair. "Make sure she didn't see you" D.O said. "Okay~" Baekhyun sang.

"Appa! I'm going!" Chan Neul shouted from downstairs. D.O run back to downstairs.
"I just need to follow the route that you show last night, right?" Chan Neul asked.
"Yes, don't go anywhere okay Chan Neul? Don't follow any guys. Just shout of my name if anyone disturbs and bullies you, okay?" D.O asked worriedly making Chan Neul chuckled.
"Okay.." Chan Neul replied.
"Do well in studies, okay?" D.O ruffles her hair. "Sure" Chan Neul ruffles D.O's hair back.
"Bye appa" Chan Neul bid goodbye before run out from the house.

Baekhyun use his power to be invincible today. He follow Chan Neul from the back.
Chan Neul felt someone following her yet she doesn't see anyone there except her. She get into the school gate and got greeted by a friendly security guard.