027

Third person.

All of the guys were rushing to make sure Chan Neul was ready for the demon's grand ball party.

She need to be perfect, she need to masked her human identity.
She need to be just like how female demon's used to be.
Strong, fierce and beautiful.

Although Chan Neul try to rebel their words, she still ended up obeyed to their words. Chan Neul began realizing her duty as Baekhyun's mate to follow him in any occasions.

"I have the dress!" Kai and Sehun barge into the room.
"I have the heels!" Tao barge into the room too.
"I have these jeweleries" Xiumin said, putting a transparent box of jeweleries on the desk.

"What's this all for?" Chan Neul asked. "For you?" Tao said in questioning tone.
"Can't I wear shirt and jeans?" Chan Neul asked and blinks her eyes innocently when everyone glare at her with judgment looks.

"It's a grand ball party, Chan Neul. No one allowed to dress such in shirts and jeans. Everyone must wear formal attire" Kai said.

"Go, try the dress" Xiumin give her the dress and push her to the bathroom.
Chan Neul sighed as she gets into the bathroom.

She changed to that dress.
It's a red dress which hugs her body tightly.
The dress covers her all of upper part of body and its had even sleeves that is halfway on her arms.
The dress reveals her long legs, an inch above her knees.

"Sit here" Sehun said as he push her to sit on a chair.
Xiumin was putting a thin, shimmering necklace on her neck and put a pair of sparkling earrings on both sides of her ears.

Then, Tao started to pulls off the eyeliner on her eyes.
Luhan was putting lipstick on her plump lips.
Tao and Luhan didn't let Chan Neul see her face on the mirror.

Xiumin was doing her hair using curler at the tips of her hair.

Right after an hour, Chan Neul finally ready.
Kai pushed the stiletto high heels to Chan Neul and she put on the heels.

They told Chan Neul to look at herself on the mirror.
She gasped in horror the moment she saw her reflection on the mirror.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" Chan Neul screamed in high pitch.
"I-IS THAT ME?!!!" Chan Neul added while pointing frantically over her reflection on the mirror.
Chan Neul was thinking to smash the mirror into pieces after seeing her reflection.

Her plump lips turns like swollen lips because of the red lipstick. She barely see her eyes, mostly because her eyelids were all black in colour.

"Ish! I'm going to put off this makeup and changed to another dress" Chan Neul hissed. She was about to went to toilet but Sehun and Kai blocked her.

"No way.. We put a lot of effort on you" Sehun said.
"Shut u--" Chan Neul was cut off when she heard someone get into the room.

"What's wrong in here?" Baekhyun's soft voice hollers in the room.
As the lights illuminating his face, Chan Neul couldn't help but to stare at him.

His bangs is spiked up with hair gel, making it shining under the light. The eyeliner was perfectly on his eyes and the blue contact lens fits him with his pale, milky skin tone.
His black tuxedo hugs his body in perfect manner, showing off his broad, sculptural shoulder.

Chan Neul was about to burn a hole on Baekhyun's face by staring before Baekhyun cleared his throat and turns his head away.
Chan Neul snapped and lowered down his head.
Meanwhile Baekhyun was look alike the Greek God, Chan Neul was just a messed bunny, she thought.

"I heard you just scream. Is there anything wrong?" Baekhyun asked Chan Neul.
"No.." Chan Neul frowned.

"Who bought the dress?" Baekhyun asked, breaking the ice of silence.