imagine ..... ( personal )

thid one goes out to loveme530

Today you and your best friend natalia are fonna go for a walk at the park . This park has an amazing view og the whole city . And its where most of the cities school district has their football and baseball games due to their big marvelous fields . So you and Natalia are on your way and you see an orange sticky note on the ground so you stop to pick it up .

' your eyes sparkle like the blue night sky , walk into the ally next to you to see your surprise . Sincerly , Brown eyed boy " you read off of the sticky .

" whats that ? " natalia asks

" i dont know . i just found it here . you think we should actually follow ? " you ask her

Natalia looks at the sticky note another time and she looks at you .

" yeah , sure . " she insists .

you girls continue to walk until you find another sticky note in the alley . But this time it was blue .

" Great job . Youve done what youre told . So go somewhere , where all deserts are cold . " you read aloud from the sticky and you look at Natalia confused .

Then she gets an idea .

" 31 flavors ! Right up the street ! " she says .

" oh yeah . okay . " you agree with her .

You two walk to 31 flavors and you see a yellow sticky note on the door before even going in .

" Now that you have walked for a while i think its time for a treat . After your yummy creamy treat tell me what you see " . You read .

You guys go in and you both get your ice cream . But when youre done eating it you find another stickey note on the bottom of your bowl .

" Now that youve had your treat . Find your way to the back door . And youll find your retreat . "

you two throw your trash away and exit out the back exit door and as soon as you turn the courner ...... You see .... Seth . You have been crushing on him for years . He is holding a read rose in his hand and he has the cutest tuxido on .

He lies his eyes on you .

" Y/N will you be my girlfriend ? I dont know if you know this . Or feel the same way about me but ..... Ive liked you ever since i met you . And you letting me get to know you better will be such a great opprotunity that i will charish forever . " He tells you leaving you in complete shock . ;o