What is #SaveBlackCharacters?

T H E  H A S H T A G

#SaveBlackCharacters is a campaign based on black characters getting more recognition within books without them being thugs, drug dealers and pimps. This campaign is to promote all aspects of black characters involvement with other characters, normality and personality of the black character.

Books containing black characters will be added to our different reading lists. If you wish for your book to be added please go on the message board and ask for your book to be included. Also if you have any books that you think should be on the reading list please PM this account and this account will ask the author.

This campaign is only focusing on black characters of very shade of black colour. This account will also viewing and reading such books that you recommend to be on the reading list but if your book doesn't fit our needs, unfortunately you won't be included in our reading lists.

This will hopefully rarely happen.

To become part of this campaign #saveblackcharacters to your 'about' on your profile to support this campaign or the hashtag can be included in the 'tag' part of one of your books which include black characters. The tags will be inspected frequently to see who's supporting this campaign.

To show your support you can follow this campaign or simply download our sticker which will be releasing soon in the future and will be frequently updated if the owner IoineNicholas doesn't feel as though it fits the campaigns theme.

R E Q U I R E M E N T S

There should not be arguments within the comment section on any books that the account publishes. There should not also be spam mail or accounts spamming on the comment section or message board of this account. There shouldn't be advertising your book in the message board, they will be put in one of the reading lists.

Not only black people should follow and support this campaign, this is for anyone of any colour or race there isn't a limit. Only togetherness.

There should be peace within the campaign and the supporters of it. There should be free discussion within the comment section of the rant book or the website. The campaign #blacklivesmatter should be an importance but not a block in the purpose of #saveblackcharacters. There should be respect of others, whatever race they are. The campaign shouldn't go unnoticed at anytime.

If you would like to support our campaign please use this with your books and add it. It's a png and I'm sorry I couldn't get it on imgur, there's a problem with my account. I hope you can use these frequently on top of your books to show your support!

Any comments or questions please type in the comment section below (speech box icon). If necessary other members can answer your question if this account is unable to or the supporter has knowledge of it.

Have fun and keep on writing!

#SaveBlackCharacters