"We need to talk." Niall inwardly rolled his eyes, smiling shyly at Harry before putting his shirt on,making sure it looked at least a bit decent on him. He was too tired to care but Harry just made him self conscious for some reason .

"What about?" The blonde asked curiously, his eyes watching Harry nervously pick on his nails and then push his hair back, tugging on the curls every now and then. He wanted to stop Harry's hands from ruining the beautiful locks but resisted. Even though they were a couple to the others, they were still very much enemies behind closed doors. Niall might've cried and shown his vulnerable sight to Harry but that was simply because he felt guilty with Louis avoiding him, Liam acting like a lost puppy even though Niall had a fair idea that even Liam blamed him for creating this entire mess. The band had just gotten back together and Niall's problems with Harry were already breaking it off. This time, he just feared that it won't be a repeat of Louis and Zayn. That was all levels of unpleasant for every single one of them. Even Josh was affected and that's saying something.

"About us." Harry frowned at the strange word . Was there even an 'us' between him and Niall? He didn't dwell much on it, deciding to let the strangeness of the word go unnoticed.

"What about us?"

"Why did you come to apologize to me? Why did you bring me back home? You wanted me away for so long and now you want me back?" Harry muttered out, knowing full well that he seemed like an idiot right now, cheeks red, hair messed up, forehead a bit sweaty as he hadn't even changed and the silk pink shirt was hanging loosely from his frame. He watched Niall sigh loudly, fiddling with his fingers from lifting his head up to stare at Harry.

"I felt responsible. I never gave you a chance to explain your actions. I felt like I was pushing the band apart, by being so stubborn about you." Niall sighed once again, running a hand through his thick hair, reminding himself to get another trim.

"You weren't the only one to blame. I acted like a goddamn player, it was certain that you would think the worst of me." harry's lips curved into a small smile as he explained himself. He was just glad that they were having a simple conversation, nothing violent and nothing abusive was being said and they were both calm and sober. They were talking their feelings out like mature adults and that was just so much better than being at each other's throat most of the time .

"I'm sorry for that. I don't have the right to judge you on your actions, whether I approve of them or not," Niall smiled back. "Can we start over again? Be the perfect couple everyone is talking about?" There was a hint of bitterness in his voice and he just prayed to god that Harry wouldn't think it was because of him. The one thing Niall always hated was lying to the fans and right now, with his hand out for a handshake, he almost felt like he was renewing a business deal about betraying his fans once again. He tried to brush the feeling aside but it was still there. He knew this would blow up in their faces soon, lying never ends up with good results. He just hoped that him and Harry would make it out unharmed. But that was just wishful thinking.

"Sure." Harry smiled back, running the back of his hand through his forehead to wipe the sweat off before offering it to the blonde. Niall rolled his eyes but took the hand nonetheless. They were used to doing all sorts of nasty and unhygienic things around each other, a bit of sweat won't affect any of them. He smiled widely at the curly haired brunette, feeling a warmth fill his heart and when Harry pulled him closer for a bone crushing hug, Niall could almost feel his heart beat skyrocketing and then the realization set in.

He was starting to fall for Harry and he was damn sure that the brunette wouldn't be there to catch him. Or...would he?

AN/ So yes, now there will be two feelings in the way rather than just Harry trying his luck out. There's so much confusion about me going to college. And I'm so done with my parents confusing me and with my own mind confusing me. I can't even watch porn to calm myself down because I'm bleeding and porn really worsens my mood at these times -_-

I just wish I could go back to being a 15 year old because then time was easy and I had a hot boyfriend who kissed me really nicely. lol

Apart from this:

Thoughts on the chapter?

Thoughts on Niall bringing harry back home ? I didn't go to the depth of it because mostly, all my chapters show a different scene rather than continuing with the previous one. idk. that's just how i write.

Thoughts on Niall realizing his feelings?

Guesses on what happened with Zouis?

Do you think Niall's going to tell him feelings to Harry? What is Harry going to do now that Niall has apologized?

What's going to happen next.....???

NEXT UPDATE WHEN THIS CHAPTER GETS 100+ VOTES AND 50+ COMMENTS!

Random question: Do u like Halsey? What's your favorite song by her?

Mine will be colors.

OKAY, SO REMEMBER WHEN I WROTE THE NARRY FANFICTION CALLED "RED" BUT I DELETED IT LATER BECAUSE I FELT LIKE IT WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH ?

WELL,I BROUGHT IT BACK AND IT'S 4399935725278627526372365 TIMES BETTER. I SWEAR! GIVE IT A GO! :D