"Sup Y/N!😎 *wink* *wonk* *wink*"

"Connie is something wrong with your eyebrows?"

"Oh Nononono not at all Y/N...Just umm...showing off my sassy-"

"Eyebrows-__-"

"Hey that's mean Y/N! Anyways hop in!"

You went inside the car. (Note:Sasha is in the front sit with Connie not in the back)

"Wait!! Connie is driving?!" You said surprisingly.

"Yeah!" Sasha replied.

"But!....But!-"

"Anyways ladies....please put your sitbelt on for safety because this drive is gonna be...a~ suuuuper fantastic speeeed oooof driiiivve~ (<--Just...I don't know....>__>) and lastly put your both hands in the air~"

"What?! Wait!-"

"Y/N hurry up!!!" Sasha said as she's putting her sitbelt on.

"But!....But!...."

"Grab a hold on something lady if ya scared"

You gulp as you put your sitbelt on (Note: You don't like cars getting too fast)

"Alright!! Lezz go!"

"Wohooooooo~"

Connie start to engine and then immediately stomp the gas. The car immediately went fast in just a few minutes!!

"Wohooooooooooo~ Connie!! More faster!!" Sasha said screaming in excitement while raising her both hands in the air.

"Alright!!" Connie said as he stomp the gas more.

You in the back....just...holding a crossed sign...sobbing heavily while your other hand holding your sitbelt tight.

"Save me from this horrible people mom😭"

*Twit twit~ Few hours later*

(Admin-chan listening to Reluctant Heroes in the background)

You made your destination. Connie and Sasha get out of the car. You open the door with your weak hands. You fell down on the ground and puke heavily.

"I hate you guys so much...Looked what you done to my favorite food I just ate?!" Your thoughts said.

"Sorry ehehe...will uhh.....drive slow next time" Connie said.

"I will never drive with you guys again...😭"

"Oh don't be like that Y/N~" Sasha said rubbing your back. Once you finish puking Sasha gives you a tissue as you clean of the puke stain in your hand.

"Alright let's go!" Sasha pulled you up. As your trio went to the entrance of....a carnival....

"Guys selfie first😘" You said pulling out your phone. Connie and Sasha agreed as you trip took a picture.