Chapter 3

Your.P.O.V

You were on your way to school. You knew where it is cause your mom already tells you before you leave.

On half way you were already lose. You don't know where to take right or left direction because there's no sign.

You sigh. "Crap! I don't wanna be late first day of school! What am I gonna do!?"

"Are you lost?"

You turn around. You saw a boy a little bit taller then you. His uniform is the same as you were wearing now. He has a short black hair. He has freckles in his face. His eyes is brown.

"Are you lost?" He said

"Y..y..yes..." I said

He smiled and said "Oh you must be a new student aren't you?"

"Yes....I was on my way to Rosélia school academy.....(Lol don't complain I suck at naming schools) And by the look of your uniform you must be from that school...right?"

He noded "Yes I am.....Since your lost would you mind companying you? I show you the way"

"Yes please do! Thank you!" You smiled

"Oh by the way my names is Marco Bott pleasure to meet you-"

"It's Y/N! L/N! nice to meet you too Marco!^^"

I guess I already like him by the look and his attitude....Marco and I chatting talking our life and othe stuff.Marco lives with theses friend name Jean since his parents died.

"Oh I am sorry to hear that..." I said tapping Marcos shoulder.

"It's...It's ok.. And hey we are here!"

I stop and look up. The schools is big..bigger then my old school... I saw soccer fields, Tennis court and others.. I bet there's a swimming pool because wohoooooo!!! That would be awesome!!

(Oh I haven't told you that Y/N is pretty much like swimming a lot! Even beach or anything that's water she can't help it but exited and also she won every computation swimming she's always on 1 place she pretty much the champ)

"Marco is there a swimming pool?"

"Huh? Oh yes why?"

"Oh hehe...nothing..nothing hehe!" I nervously laugh. Yeeeeessssssssss!!!!!

"Uhh...ok uhum anyway..."

"Hmm? What grade are you?"

"Oh err.... 9...you?"

"Well lucky you were in the same class"

"Really!? Cool! Lets go then!"

Before Marco can i say a word I grip Marcos wrist and went inside the school running.

"Hey!! Y/N slow down!! *pant* *pant*"

"Come on Marco!! Hurry-"

Suddenly I bumped someone.

"Oww!! Hu..huh!? I am sorry! I am really sorry!" I said bowing. I didn't look at the person face.

"Tch....You should be more careful next time....brat"

I look up. A man with a raven hair,He wears a black clothes with a tie, his shoes is also black, He seems short but his still taller then you..(Oh yeah Y/N height is 153) It's obvious his a teacher.

His steel eyes stares at my eyes. "Oii...Are you a new student?
Geez..those eyes are scary...

"Ye..yes I am sir!"