Chapter 9

Your.P.O.V

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Your sound of the alarm clocks rings...But it rings directly in your ear since you put it that next to your pillow. You groan. You were really mad because you were having a nice dream (Psh dont ask what kind of dream it is just leave that to your imagination) You were so furious that you didn't realize you threw your alram clock and it makes a sound of a bam. You smiled to yourself and went back to sleep.

10 minutes later.......

Kring! Kring!

Your phone rings. You groan once again and wake up this time. You stood up from your bed and wipe the drool put of your lips since you like drooling went you had a nice dream and stuff. You check your phone a couple of message appears.

(Insert time)
Jean: Hey Y/N morning! Sooooo....Have you made up your mind about the hangout?

(Insert time)
Levi: Oi brat wake up! Have you made your mind yet? Tch.....dont get the wrong idea brat it was just a hangout nothing else dont even think what your thinking now....wipe that stupid thought out of your mind.

(Insert time)
Eren: Morning my beautiful Y/N! About the hangout i get you there. KI be there at 10 clock so you better get ready! I dont want some excuse! Kay bye!

(Insert time)
Sasha: Heeeeeeey Y/N! Wanna eat some ramen together? I heard there is the best restaurant that makes the bessst RAMEN!!! Omg i wont miss it!!!! So Y/N if you wanna come let me know! Kk!

(Insert time)
Reiner: Hello Y/N how are thinks going? I uhh...well kinda worried about you. Uh anyway me, Berthold, Annie, Ymir and Christa we are planning to play bowling together. So i was hoping if you want to come with us.

"Crap....what should i do?" You said "i am so dead! Oh god tell me what should i do?!?!?" You dont want to ignore your best friends and even your crush. You cant think anymore.....You went to your bathroom brushing your teeth and wash your face. You went downstairs. You make yourself a breakfast toast and milk. You grab the milk from the fridge and realize you saw a note sticking there. You read the note.

Hey Y/N i am sorry....As usual i have some works to do...Mommy wont be home till night. If your hungry darling there is food on the fridge. Oh and also if you wanted to go outside hanging out with your friends go ahead! Have fun! But dont forgot to lock the door before you leave.

-Love Mom

You sigh and grab the toast. You sit in your chair and turn on the tv. (Insert what your watching) thats what your watching. You quickly finish your breakfast and-

Ding! Dong! Ding! Dong!

Your door bell rings. "I wonder who could that be...." You thought. You walk towards the door and open it.

"Hey Y/N morning!"

"Er.....Eren?!"

"Yup!"

"Wha....What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean what am i doing here? You forgit that text i send you?"

You rethinking...."Oh......oh....but you said it 10 clock right?"

"Yeah....and your not ready yet..."

"But its still-" Eren then showed you his watch.

"Oh......ehehehe....Crap....i should get ready then!!!" You run upstairs with full speed. You quickly took a bath and get dressed (insert clothes/dress, pants/skirt and shoes) You also wear your (insert color) purse. You quickly went downstairs and Erens on the couch watching a tv. You looked at what Eren's watching and you can't belive how...pervert he is. You saw him blushing redly.

You let out a scoff. Eren the turn off the tv quickly and looked at you still blushing.

"Y/N! I.....i!i d...dint saw nothing!"

"U...huh..right >_>"

"Anyway umm Y/N you looked great in that (insert clothes/dress)"

"Huh?...oh umm...thank you" You smiled and blush.

"Shall we get going?" Eren said grabing your hand.

"Y...yeah...le..lets go!" Your mind like jddndjdjdjsjskhdj! I mean the fact that a hot guy touch you and its your crush! Damn you cant get that feeling out if you! You cant help it but nosebleeds....inside...(pfftt hahah XD)

You and Eren leaves the house. You lock the doors. Eren opens the car door for you....(insert what type of car you want to ride)

Eren then start the engine and drives. On your way tgere to the park. You and Eren had an awkward silence. You didnt notice how frikin omggg hot he is with a suit and a tie! Like hollly mother of cheese! (I am hungreh okeh while writing! So i am saying that lol) The music that Eren turns on was pretty....nice well surprisingly its your favorite song (insert your favorite song)

You cant help it but hum the tune cause its catchy. Eren notice that and chuckles. Eren starts to hum the tune with you.

(Insert the song here and lyrics)

"Y/N you have a nice voice"

"H...huh? Th...thanks! You too Eren!"

"Heh...No my voice sucks.."

"No its awsome!"

"No its not!"

"Awsome!"

"Not"

"Awsome"

"Not"

"If you say not one more time i shove you with ma boot!"

"Hahahah! Ok ok you got me Y/N"

"Yesssssssssssssssshhhhh!!!"

"Y/N......"

"Yes Eren?"

"......Why do you like Jean?....."

The moment where Eren said Jean you froze. I mean it is true that you like him but...well....

"Eren i inly like him as a friend.."

".....Really?..." Erens voice became serious. You gulped and noded. "I see..."

"Wh....Why are tou asking me that Eren?"

"..........You dont have to know....forgot what i said...anyway we are here"

Eren then parks the car and you two get off.

"Woooow......." Your eyes widen with exitment. "Its....it's beutiful look at thise tree! Omg looks at thoooose! (Insert object)

Eren smiled "Welcome to the (insert the name) park"

To be continued.......

Sorreh gonna end the chapteh here the next chapteh is still you and Eren. Btw should i make Jean accidently meets you and Eren in there or still stick to the plan? Comment below to let me know and see you guys next time!