Chapter 6

Your.P.O.V

Its lunch time...."Aaaaah! Finally! Its lunch! I am so hungry!" You thought as you were walking to the cafeteria with your friend Krista and Ymir. Eren said to you that he will be meeting u at the caftwria for a sec he said he had something to do. While your on your way there....You felt a strange...really starange feeling that someones watching you....like right now you been watched...you looked at your back...its true...someone is watching you.....and that person was Mikasa...

Shes walking with Armin and...Eren beside him. Her pair black eyes are looking straight into your eyes like a needle. You shrugged it off and look front. Krista and Ymir still talking nonsense probably their love dovey.

"Why is Mikasa's staring at me...like that....is something wrong? Maybe i talk Eren to much" You thought. Eren told you a little bit about her that she is proctective.

You, Krista and Ymir arrived at the cafeteria. For your suprise the cafeteria is already full. Well usually when you arrived isnt full yet like this.

"Hey Y/N where do tou want to sit?" Krista said

"Err up to you...i follow you"

"We can sit over there of you want" she said pointing where Reiner,Jean,Annie and Berthold sitted. You went to sit next to Reiner.

"Hey Y/N!" Reiner said

"Hey..." You said. You then looked at Jean playing with his food...he seems his not hungry and his experassion is...well bored or maube something is wrong....Jean didnt notice you were sitting there till he looked at you. He looked at you for awhile...but his face isnt happy at all. He then looked away. What is wrong with him really?

You take your food from your lunch box and your food is F/F (favorite food) your favorite. You start eating fast cause your hungry like a cat in diet.

"Oi! Y/N slow down! You might get choked eating to fast" Reiner chuckled

You ignore him and keep eating your food. You then finish your food you rub your stomach how full you are. You look at Jean whos still nit eating his food. Jean then looked at you again.

"What?" He said

"N..nothing....Hey...why you didnt eat your food?" You said

"I am not hungry...."

"I...i see..."

"Y/N..."

"Hmm?"

"Meet me at the playground now...." Jean then gets up and leaves the cafeteria.

What? Why? Wha? Why Jean want me to meet him at the playground?.....oh well theres only one way to find out.

You said goodbye to your friends. You then get up at your sit about to walk but you been stop by someone grabing your wrist. You turn around...it was Eren....

"Hey Y/N!"

"He...hey"

"Y/N why didnt you sit with me?"

"I uhh...well i..err made a promise to Krista that i sit with her" you lied

Krista heard that and give a "What? I didnt said that!" Face

You looked at Krista giving "I know i know i am sorry. I have to lie here" face.

Krista giving an oh face and back to her eating.

"I see...but next time you should sit with me...ok Y/N" Eren said smiling

"Ye..yeah..."

"Y/N..."

"Yes Eren?"

"Lets go to the playground^^"

"Huh?!"

"Y/N? Why do you looked suprise?"

"Well i..uhh" Your screwed because you promise to meet Jean at the playground...and now Eren wants to go to the playground with you. You know when Eren meets Jean they will probably start fighting. You have to choose...Refuse Eren request? Or Ignores Jean request? You know you dont want to ignore them...but you dint have a choice....You choose to ignore Erens request and lied you have to do something else....

"Uhh..Eren i just remember! That i have simething to di! So maybe next time! Byeee!" You waved Eren good bye and walk away before Eren can say another word.

I am sorry...Eren...i have to ignore you...i am sorry i lied....

To be continued......