Chapter 15

Now I know you guys have been waiting like years and years for me to update this story! Like I said! I am sorry! Recently my update is slow because I am not feeling or not in mood for typing or more likely running out of ideas. So I need time. Anyways again so sorry! Also these chapter is gonna be long ass chapter! Well...yeah...Anyways! Enjoy!^^

Your.P.O.V

Sadly after you received the call from Mikasa. You have to leave Levi's house. Also still your mind is still thinking about Levi's abs making you nosebleeding while you were walking home.

*Arrived home*

You throw your purse somewhere near by as you throw yourself into the couch.

"Haaaah! What a day!" Eyup what your thinking right now is a load of crazy things happen to you...and you were lucky women...Well sort of <__< You pulled out your phone from the purse as you stare at the time on the lock screen which shows 9pm.

"Dang....didnt know i am these late..." You said as you set down your phone and get up "I need a long hot shower....I am sweaty like hell" You went to your bedroom and to your closet to choose your fav pajamas and went to the bathroom to take a long hot cool shower. After the shower you decided to continue writing your fanfic in your laptop (Which umm...i ma...doing now..i mean writing these damn story and your just reading it...<___<) You are completely full of ideas which makes you to easy to type...for only one chapter...for the next you gonna think something else.

After a long typing fanfic in your laptop till your hair started to get messy like someone just woke up or more likely someone being shock by electro shock and also your eyes are red...tired as hell..You decided to close your laptop and go to bed. But before that you open the window and looked at the sky...

"Beautiful...." You said as you gaze upon the sky seeing stars.....You looked down. You were pretty surprised the street is so quiet and dark...Well usually there are some people passed by or maybe making some weird noises...but these...these is too quiet....Maybe is because of that Friday...thing...maybe....After all that spook storys from the mystery guy...maybe their too scared to come out at these friday night....(Hey! dont ask me! What the hell it is! I dont know! I just made that up<__<)

"Its not so bad...i can sleep more peacefully'' You said as you moan. You layed your head on the pillow and pulled the blanket to you as you yawn closing your eyes falling asleep.

Sweet dream......

*Next day*

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

You groan as you smacked the alarm clock yawning. Your hair covers whole of our face as you left out a drool on your mouth. You wipe it of with your blanket as you sits up stretching your both hands.

"Aaugh......Why *yawn* is it have to *yawn* morning?.....ruining my wonderful dream...." You said as you walked to the bathroom brushing up your teeth and wash your face. You went back to your bed as you pick up your phone. You started to turn in the phone and in the lock screen there are couple of message and missed calls.

In the firkin phone screen if yours saying:

Eren 12 (missed call)

Eren 25 (message)

Jean 3 (missed call)

Jean 30 (message)

Mikasa 1 (missed call)

Mikasa 3 (message)

Connie 44 (message)

Sasha 20 (message)

Mr hot guy(<--Levi) 4 (missed call)

Mr hot guy 4 (message)

You just stared at your phone with a blank face "Jesus....Never though I will get so many firkin message and missed call this much in my whole life..." You said as you chuckled. You set down your phone as you went to the closet to pick your clothes.

"Hmm...what should I wear?..." You said as you examing your clothes.

"These one will do" you picked up a (insert color) dress with (insert any decoration that you wanna put to yor beautiful dress) and went back to the bathroom to take a shower.

After your done. You have no other plans for today! Except one...which is meeting up with Mikasa at 2pm at the (insert name) park....Weird...Why would she be asking you to meet you there....Is she....huh....your just filled with curiousness...but only to find out is to meet with her....You have a couple of time to spare so you decided to turn on the tv and watch horror movies (With popcorn...of course <_<)

*Hours later.....*

You scream as you get jumpscared by the movie. You shakily pick up your phone next to you as you looked at the clock.

"Oh god! It's 1:30! Tch! Gonna go!" You quickly turn off the tv and went back to your bedroom to packed up your things to your purse an then you leave the house.

*arrived at the park...(don't ask how the hell you get there! Maybe it's..magic~)

You arrived at the park. It's crowded like always filled with people. You were told to meet Mikasa near the pound....and that big o tree....

You went searching till you found where it is. Your eyes widen as you gasp....you saw them...two people....were-

"J.....Jean?"

To be continued