Chapter 14

Hey guys just a quick tell that you guys hate me putting Eren into some kinf of Yandere. Well sorry about that because i was pretty much obsess with Yandere people. Yeah sorry...Well let me just put a little bit yandere to Eren because if his normal its no fun...i mean come on guys but i swear that Eren wont kill anyone just protective thats all. Anyway thats what i wanted to say and have fun reading this chapter! Also this chapter Is going to be short..but please feel appreciated that I am still continuing this story  And again sorry for a frikin long update! Mkay! Anyways enjoy!

Your.P.O.V
Your eyes slowly open as a dim of light shine on you (Shine on me! Babeh!~...Ok sorry -_-) You got up rubbing you eyes. You gasp as you realize you were sleeping on the couch all along you then looked around. You weren't in your house...this is...this is...someone's house?!

"Wait! Where am I?" You ask yourself panicky. You tried to think what happen before..And you remembered...you remember you were watching a movie with Levi the next ting you know you called asleep..So maybe Levi carried you here. You looked down looking at the blanket covers you. For no reason you started to sniff it....its smell's good....like Levi's perfume.

Your eyes started to sparkle like kawaii anime (frikin desu!) "Nyaaa~ Levi's senpai' blanket!" You started to rub it in your cheek.

"Oi! Brat! What do you think your doing?"

You turn around. You blushed as red crimson rose as your blood started to explode from your nose. Levi......

Was wrapped himself with a towel underneath him and...daaaamn! His abs showing how sexy it is! (*whistle from the distance*)

Levi crossed his arm looking at you "Oi brat! What are you staring at?"

You just kept silent blushingwhile your nose started to increase more blood coming out of your nose and you might end up in the hospital again after you see a dang Mmhmm! Sexy hotty smexy guy showing his abs!

(Note: Guy's abs is your weakness to handle)

Levi started to get what you seeing and sigh smacking your head making you th back to reality. Your one hand close your eyes as the other covering your nose.

"Levi! Please wear clothes! >\\\<"

"Tch! Fine! I"ll be back...."

You can hear Levi's footstep started to leave you going back to his room as you slowly open your eyes. You sigh and saw a tissue in front of you in the table. You grab it and wipe the nosebleed on you.

Suddenly you can hear a rattle sound (<--Or whatever it is you wanted to call it guys) in your pocket. You saw a trash can far away from you. Your lazy to get up and went there just to throw the tissue there but at the same time you know that Levi dosent like anyone littering in his house. But you just shook it off and prayed as you throw the tissue to the trash can. Lucky you it went in. You went back to your phone as you saw a text message on your screen saying "call me now..."unknown number sends 2 min ago.

You wanted to call this uknown phone call but at the same time you started to think about your mom she always tells you to not pick up phone numbers from strangers but only people you known. But...you won't listen....

"Sorry mom....I am filled with curious so please kill my curiousness instead of your daughter mom......"

You take a deep breath and inhale as you started to dial this uknown number.

Beeeeep........beeeeeeeep.......

"Hello?"

"About time you pick up Y/N..."

"Umm...who is this?"

"Mikasa"

You were relived "Ah! Thank god is you Mikasa! You scared me there! Umm what do you need?"

"Meet me at the (insert name) park 2pm tomorrow....don't be late..."

"Huh? Wait-"

Before you could finish your sentence Mikasa hang up the phone.

"What was that all about?...."

To be continued......