Chapter Nine

A/N Soooo yeah I shouldn't have to warn youu about this cuz you're under the restricted version but yeah I'll do it anyway.

This chapter has sex in it. In the form of rape. Between Kain and Aria. I hate to give it away, but I don't want people to complain. So yeahh.

Poor Aria! She has been through so much and now this! Picture will be of her so maybe her life will get better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kain and I stare at each other only for a slight moment before he started to speak.

"Sorry I'm late, Adams. Coach called a quick meeting for the team after school," Kain explained like he thought I actually gave a damn about his football meetings. As he made a movement to stroll inside my house, my arm shot across the doorway, blocking his entrance. He instantly stopped and looked at me with anger filling his bulky features.

"Can we just... Not do this today, Kain? I'm really not in the mood to..." His glare had me back tracking. "Just for today?" The silence that followed seemed to last an eternity. Without one word, he continued into the house as if I hadn't said anything. The breath that I was not aware that I was holding escaped my lungs, and I slowly closed the door, dejected.

"You're funny, Adams. This has been our thing for almost a year now. You expect me to just let you off the hook?" He was saying this with his back toward me.

Kain was right; this has been going on for a while. Ever since a confrontation I had with him and his jock buddies one day after school. After I left in a huff, I wasn't even aware that Kain was secretly following me home. He then jumped me at the door when he saw no one was home.

My body remained by the closed door. Even though I knew there was no way to escape, I was hoping that I'd be able to make a break for it if things were getting worse than usual. Suddenly, Kain turned around and was in my face in the next breath I took. "Especially how you treated me in front of the class today?" I cringed when his sweaty, disgusting hand roughly carressed my cheek.

"I-I'm sorry..." My back was pressed against the door, trying to get as far away from his body as possible, but to no avail. I slowly felt my insides go numb as I felt the large bulge through his pants as he pressed against me.

"No you're not!" Kain slammed his massive hand against the door next to my head. His other hand came to the other side, blocking all possible exits. "It's that new guy isn't it? He gave you the courage to be so mouthy. You thought it was funny!"

My body went cold at the mention of Evander. I closed my eyes, and my heart quickened in pace at the thought of his angelic form. However, once I opened my eyes, I was greeted by the horrid face of Kain Sommers.

"I knew it!" He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me down to the floor. This pained seemed all too familiar when I flashed back to eight years earlier. I guessed some things just never changed.

Kain kneeled down to the floor next to me where I held the back of my head in pain. I glared at the man above me with pure hatred. He always enjoyed my pain; a low chuckle erupted from his throat. It was menacing.

"I love our afternoons together," he mused while reaching towards my face. I grimaced, waiting for a blow. However, he just slowly stroked my cheek which, to me, just seemed more painful. "Don't you?"

Hell, I knew it was already going to be bad. I may as well just make it worth it. "Bite me, asshole."

That did the trick. In a fit of rage, he backhanded me with an audible crack, and my head snapped to the side. However, I bit my tongue, keeping myself from screaming in pain. He would not get the satisfaction.