Chapter 1

"I'm so excited for this trip!" Maria exclaimed excitedly. She had her suitcase opened on top of her bed with lots of clothes. She and Trina had a sleepover the day before, and both girls couldn't wait to go camping, especially Trina.

" I know right? I'm stoked!" Trina said, placing the last bit of clothing inside of her suitcase. " I've never been camping before."

Maria looked shocked. "Well then let's hurry up so you can enjoy the experience." As soon as both girls finished packing, they quickly shuffled out of Maria's house and into her mothers car to go to school.

Meanwhile.....

"Ugh! Mom, does she HAVE to come?" Fel exclaimed. He doesn't like his family bonding with friends. Especially his sister. This was supposed to be a camping trip for the Seniors, but the school permitted one guest per person, and his mother insisted on taking Tara.

His mother sighed. "Yes. I'll be back by Sunday from work. I hope you and Tara can get along for two days" she said. Tara came rushing down the steps with a pink suitcase, and gave her mother a big hug.

"Bye Mom," they both said, Fel sounding a little too excited. He placed both of their suitcases in the trunk of his car, and quickly made their way towards school.

-------

"Wyatt! Don't you have a trip to go to today?" his mother called to him downstairs.

It took him a few seconds to remember about the end of the school year celebration. He quickly got up, so quick that he tripped over his blanket and fell on the ground with a big thump.

"Wyatt, is everything okay!?" his mother shouted from downstairs, sounding concerned.

He quickly got up, grabbed his suitcase, and stuffed his clothes in.

"Yea, I'm fine!" He responded after finishing his morning routine and running down the stairs, almost tripping over his own feet. Wyatt got the slice of toast from his mother's hand and shouted a quick goodbye since he was running late, leaving his mother stunned.

"See you in two days, mom. Love you!"

------

Stephanie finally placed her last item in her suitcase, her makeup bag. She quickly zipped up her purple suitcase and brought it downstairs.

"See you in two days, Dad! Love you!" Stephanie shouted a quick goodbye and headed towards her car. She placed her suitcase in the back and drove to school. She is always on time.

She couldn't wait to spend 2 whole days with her best friends without any worries of school.

Camping trip, here comes Stephanie.

------

"Don't worry, mom. I'll be fine, trust me, that self-defense class that you guys enrolled me in will make anyone regret messing with me," Stacy told her parents. They were always protective of her and looking out for her. They were worried that something bad would happen in those two days that she would be there.

"Alright," her mother said while sighing. "But don't hesitate to call when something happens and tell us if anything bad happens, alright?"

Stacy rolled her eyes while laughing. "Of course. I promise," Stacy then got up from her seat and grabbed her suitcase. "Well, I'll be off. Love you!" she kissed her mom and dad goodbye and went outside.

She placed her suitcase in the back of her car and headed towards school, where her friends would soon be.

------

"Wyatt!" everyone exclaimed at the tardy teen. "Seriously, what time do you wake up? Ms. Morre almost left without you," Stephanie scolded, moving to the next seat for Wyatt to sit.

The driver locked up the doors and the coach bus began to move.

Wyatt quickly put his suitcase away in these special suitcase holders inside the coach bus and sat down in between Fel and Stacy.

Wyatt shrugged nonchalantly. "Well, thank you for saving me a seat and I think I woke up at 7:50."

Stacy rolled her eyes. "You know that on the permission trip it said that we leave at exactly 8:00. It's 8:04. You're lucky that I'm in the teachers good books or else we would have left without you."

Wyatt laughed. "Ok, ok. Thank you very much for not letting Ms.Moore leave without me. Happy?"

"Very," Stephanie responded content. She opened up a book and began to read.

Wyatt then turned to Fel and punched him in the shoulder. "Why so serious?" Wyatt said to him, imitating the Joker from Batman.

Fel cracked a smile and punched him back.

"Two words," Fel told him pointing towards Tara, who was next to him with earbuds in her ears. "My. Sister."

"Oh! Was it your mom?" Wyatt asked.

Fel sulked. "This is some kind of way for us to bond supposedly. I don't even know why she insists on doing this, but I think it's because of her job. She's barely at home."

Wyatt nodded understandingly. "Makes sense. I mean, you wouldn't want your little sister to be all alone by herself, right?"

"I guess."

Maria and Trina quickly turned to face Wyatt, Fel, and Stephanie when they heard the word 'sister'.

"Did you say 'sister'?" Trina asked, making sure.

Fel's eyes turned to amusement. "Yes, why?"

"OMG! She looks more older from last time! Why didn't you tell us she was coming?" Maria exclaimed.

Fel shrugged his shoulders. "I thought you already noticed."

Maria rolled her eyes while Trina went to go talk to Tara.

"Hey! I'm Trina, remember me? I have a lollie for you"

Tara's eyes immediately lit up. "Thank you, and yes, I do remember you. How could I not? You were the one who gave me a lot of helpful advise." Tara moved out of her seat and sat down with the two girls, licking her lollipop.

Maria then quickly introduced herself and in seconds the two girls were quickly engrossed in their conversation about hair, makeup, skin care, and clothes.

Both boys rolled their eyes. "Girls"

Fel quickly locked eyes with Stacy who was listening to music while looking at the window and gestured for her to sit next to him.

She quickly got up, without Ms.Morre noticing, and sat down.

Both boys stared Stacy down and for one reason only.

Food.

"Stacy, we know you have food. Will you please make us the happiest men alive to give us some snacks?"

Both boys put on their best sad faces and pouted.

Stacy bursted out laughing and threw them each a bag of chips.

"All you had to do was ask."

Wyatt glared at Fel, making him regret his life choices.

"You made me do all of this for nothing!?"

Fel chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his head.

"Now you know?"

Stacy moved from the two bickering boys and began talking to Stephanie, planning to do some exploring around the forest.

And the things that they will see will probably be lots of trees... and something that they shouldn't have seen.