She stared up at his content face with wide eyes, her now swollen lips parted when she let out a soft, "Oh."

Jack opened his eyes and pulled away slightly when her hands touched his arms, lowering his grip from her face as she looked over towards the others, "And you've all been feeling the same way?"

Henley nods, "We have. All of us. Together."

"For how long?" She swallowed back when something caught in her throat.

"I'd say about a month...maybe two," Merritt shrugs honestly, "We thought you knew but it's clear to see that you didn't."

Danny ducked his head back into his book to hide the color he gained in his cheeks, "We thought you hated us," he muttered bluntly.

"I had no idea..." Logan admitted with a small whisper, "I noticed you guys were being...different around each other, but I didn't..." She looked back up at Jack, squeezing his wrists gently, "I didn't know," her eyes grew pink as she tried blinking back some tears that had formed, her nostrils flared as she dropped her gaze to look at Jack's chest.

She had no idea why she suddenly wanted to cry. Was it because she was beating herself up for not taking the subtle hints? She wasn't even sure if the tears were out of sadness or joy, she just had an aching feeling in her heart, and it hurt.

Jack frowned, pulling her into an embrace with his arms around her. She buried her face into his shirt as she cried, her arms finding their way comfortably around his torso.

"We're sorry if we overstepped some boundaries..." Jack says quietly, bracing himself for any kind of rejection.

"No, no no no that's not why-!" Her voice breaks off again as she chokes on a sob, pulling away slightly to wipe the tears from her face and rub her eyes, "Actually I have no fucking clue why I'm crying," she manages to breathe a laugh.

"Probably because you've never felt the same way, but you don't want to hurt us either." Danny huffs, eyes still darting through the pages of his book, not up at his companions. He's been prepared for any sort of rejection from Logan for a very long time. He just never gotten any sort of signal from her and assumed that she wasn't into what the others were feeling for each other. He was prepared to get hurt and had built up some walls from her in this month they've been trying.

Logan paused to stare at him, his face hidden from her in his book. She sniffs back another sob before breaking away from Jack and walking towards the others at the table. The room was silent as Jack, Merritt, and Henley exchanged uncomfortable looks as to what Logan could be doing. Was she angry? Merritt couldn't find it in himself to read her in fear of seeing some look of disgust or anger.

She knelt down beside Danny's chair, taking everyone by surprise as she rips the book from him. When the control freak moved his head to yell at her, she moves to lock her lips with his. She heard Henley gasp behind her and she couldn't help but smile when Danny's hand reached to grasp the back of her neck suddenly, his fingers playing with a lock of her hair. When she opened her eyes, Danny's was closed and moving forward in his chair to reach her more.

Merritt laughed suddenly out of joy and relief, his leg brushing Henley's underneath the table as a way to comfort her, "That was good."

Jack was grinning from ear to ear as he walked to stand at the table with everyone, Danny and Logan still engaged in their tender kiss. Henley smiled up at Jack and reached for his hand, linking their fingers together.

"Well done." She whispered with encouragement.

Logan gently pulls away and giggled quietly when Danny let out a soft whimper of disappointment. Instead, she pulls him in for a hug and his arms immediately wrap tightly around her waist, his face buried into her neck. She looks over his shoulder to see everyone else watching with overjoyed smiles, "I'm sorry it took so long for me to take a hint, guys."

"You owe us for waiting. Big time," Merritt chuckled, but his smiled showed pure love for her none the less.

She smiled at the others, pulling away from Danny and standing up, taking Henley's free hand in hers, "Movie night?" She offered.

"Definitely," Henley giggled along with her girlfriend as she stood, both her hands holding Logan's and Jack's as she pulls them both towards the living room.

Merritt and Danny exchange ridiculously happy grins then stood up to join the others.

They all sat on their small couch that night, watching a favorite, the Lord of the Rings. Logan sat in Merritt's lap on the one far side of the couch, snuggled into his side with one of her hands holding Henley's. Logan's legs sprawled out across the other's laps, reaching to the other far end of the couch where Jack sat, who took time to massage her feet. Danny's arm laid comfortably on the back of the couch behind Henley, while his other arm laid lazily over Logan's calves.

Eventually, Jack fell asleep on his control freak's shoulder, Logan barely noticing until he had stopped massaging her feet and was snoring through half the movie. Danny didn't even flinch when a little drool fell onto his shoulder, he just wipes it away from Jack's lips and continued to watch the movie.

Henley and Merritt soon follow Jack's lead, Henley's head on the Mentalist's shoulder while he leaned his head back against the couch's headrest. As the credits rolled at the end of the movie, Danny looked over to see Logan's eyes on him, and he suddenly smiles. She returns it, her head still snuggled into Merritt's chest as she reaches her free hand over to the only other human being awake. Danny entwines their fingers together and leans into Henley's shoulder, trying to bring himself to fall asleep after today's events. He wished he could still say more to Logan that the rest of them were dying to tell her. Out of all them, he wanted to be the first to say it but couldn't bring himself to open his mouth besides to yawn. Instead, he uses Morse code that he learned from his father when he was in the military. He squeezes Logan's hand, then pauses before doing it again, squeezing her hand in small patterns Logan quickly caught on as to what he was doing. She counted slightly in her head to figure out the code. She finds herself smiling, and in response, surprises him with squeezing his hand and making him jump slightly after he counted the pattern:

'I know Morse code, idiot. And I love you, too.'

((Please request ideas for me to do in this book! I have plenty of ideas but I would like to hear yours, too! Also! Check out my Now You See Me Fanfic: Illusion!))