Gaster! Sans x Male Reader

I sat on the couch staring daggers at Sans, he was smoking but he was staring back. I'm so mad at this idiot, first he forgot our five year anniversary of us being boyfriends, I'm not the type to celebrate that but I planned giving him a special night.

Anyways beside forgetting our anniversary, he was also hitting on some girls. So I'm just glaring at him and not speaking to him, he always plays with my heart.

Then Sans got up and sat down right next to me, he placed his arm around my shoulder and I looked away.

"Come on babe, you can't be mad at me forever" Sans said.

"Yes I can" I said.

Sans sighed then he pulled me closer to him, Sans kissed my head.

"I know you, you can't stay mad forever and I know what to do, to make you love me again" Sans said.

Then he kissed me, I didn't kiss back then he kissed my neck, trying to make me moan but I held my moans in. Sans stared at me then he stopped and sighed.

"I see, I usually get you to kiss me back or moan my name" Sans said.

There was just silence then he looked at the fireplace, I heard Sans sigh a bit saddened.

"Look I know that this time I screwed it all up, that I should've been more loving to you, and that I shouldn't be flirting with other girls but you know me" Sans said.

I glared at him, was that supposed to be an apology, this time he could actually feel my death glare.

"Was that supposed to be an apology!?" I said irritated.

Sans sighed then he puffed out a puff of smoke, I rolled my eyes then got up and went up to our bedroom, I locked the door and sighed heavily. I love that dumb skeleton, but I feel like that he doesn't love me back at all.

"I love you Sans but why don't you" I said softly.

"I do love you babe" Sans said.

He said that through the door, I sighed then I got up.

"Yeah right" I said.

"No I do, I've always loved you, it's just that I'm an idiot, I flirt with others and I know that, I know that's wrong. Anyways please open the door" Sans said.

I sighed then opened he door, Sans came in and he looked at me. I could see his sadden face, then Sans pulled me into his arms and held me tightly.

I rested my head in the crook of his neck, I could smell the scent of smoke on him, Sans held me even tighter them he kissed my cheek.

"Babe why don't we lay down" Sans said.

"Sure" I said.

Sans picked me up bridal style, then he laid me down on the bed, he laid down next to me. We stared at each other, then Sans moved his hand to my cheek, he slowly caressed it and kissed my nose.

"Babe, I'm so sorry for hurting you, I really do love you babe. You're everything to me, I will stop flirting with others and tomorrow I'll make it special for you" Sans said.

I smiled softly at him and hugged him tightly, Sans held me and kissed my cheek. Then I remembered that tonight I was going to make it special for him.

Then I smirked and ran my fingers against his chest, Sans smirked then I moved my hand down to his belt and undid it. I could hear him chuckle and I looked at him, I could see a hint of lust in his eye sockets, I blushed and kissed him.

~~Lemon Time Skip¯\_(ツ)_/¯~~

I was cuddling with Sans, while he was rubbing my sides and I kissed his cheek.

"That was amazing babe, I love you (Y/n)" Sans said.

I smiled and hugged him, he chuckled and held me as well.

"I love you even more" I said.

Sans kissed my neck and held me close to him, I could feel his warmth that I missed so much, then he licked my ear.

"How about another round babe~?" Sans said.

I blushed and chuckled, then placed my arms around his neck, and smirked at him.

"Sure babe" I said.

I could see that Sans blushed a dark shade of red, then he pinned me and growled softly as I blushed and smirked at him.

••••

I hope that you guys like it, anyways what should I do next? Well bye for now ヾ(¯∇ ̄๑)

••••