Ivan hushed him.

"I'm scared. It's been almost four hours."

Ivan cupped his cheeks wiping his tears away with his rubber gloves.

"Sweetheart. He will come home. Here I'll help you if you want."

Sanji nodded, "You call me if he steps in here."

Ivan nodded, Sanji put the sunglasses back on before he stepped away.

"Call me if you find him." Ivan said.

"I will."

Ivan and Sanji stepped out before Ivan stepped up on stage. The dancers stopped turning to Ivan.

"Listen up my beauties!" He said.

Sanji stepped out before he could make his speech. He stepped to the car and hopped in.

"He hasn't been there. But we got more people looking for him." Sanji said.

"Don't worry, we will find him."

Smoker took Sanji home and told him to wait there and rest up. But he didn't. Sanji paced back in forth by the door biting his thumb nail. Until dawn broke. Sanji growled before calling Zeff.

"Dad." Sanji whimpered.

"Five minutes, give your old man five minutes." Zeff said.

"I will." Sanji said.

Zeff hung up before Sanji called Mihawk.

"Hello? Roronoa. What did I tell you about calling me this early?"

"Zoro's not home. He's been missing for the past nine hours. Have you seen him?"

Mihawk sat up holding the phone closer, "No. I haven't seen him. But I will call you if I see him."

"Thank you. And I will do the same if we find him."

No later then five minutes later there was a knock on his door. He got up finding Zeff standing there with a small bag.

"I know something's wrong when you call me dad. I brought you some sweets."

Sanji smiled taking the bag before embracing his father.

"Thank you."

Zeff and Sanji sat on the couch as Sanji chewed away at the sweet dessert his father makes special for him. A cheesecake. With chocolate and raspberries mixed into the creamy batter. Zeff always had a slice in the freezer waiting for him. It always made Sanji feel better. But this time. Sanji didn't finish it. He set it on the coffee table before hugging the couch pillow.

"You think we're gonna find him?" Sanji asked.

Zeff nodded pulling him closer, "Yeah. We'll find him."

It's been three days. The third night Sanji opened Zoro's door finding his clothes scattered across the floor and his bed all askew. He crawled into his bed and nuzzled up with his pillow.

"Zoro. Come home." Sanji muttered.

He soon fell asleep in Zoro's room.

"Sanji."

The blonde slowly opened his eyes to find Zoro crouched down holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Zoro?"

Sanji's eyes widened before he embraced Zoro and held onto him like he was going to fly away. He pulled back kissing every square inch of his face.

"Where have you been?! Do you know how worried I was?! How worried we all were?!" Sanji snapped.

He handed Sanji the flowers, "I know."

The blonde took the flowers they a rare flower that couldn't be grown in this city. Sanji looked up at Zoro.

"Where did you get these?"

"Just outside of the city. I picked them myself."

"You left for three days to pick flowers?!"

"No. I picked the flowers to ask for your forgiveness."

Zoro had taken Sanji's hand and kissed his knuckles.

"I am ashamed for what I have done. I got, hard, for another man."

Sanji blinked before he smiled softly.

"Zoro. You left for three days to pick these flowers to ask for my forgiveness?"  He asked.

He nodded turning away.

"Look at me Zoro."

The green haired man looked up to the blonde patting the bed beside him. Zoro crawled up next to Sanji. He set the flowers down on the nightstand before he turned to Zoro. Sanji smiled before kissing his cheek.

"You didn't have to do that. All is forgiven. It's not like it mattered anyway. You see the way I look and talk about women. But."

Sanji straddled his hips, "Your the only one who can turn me on fully."

He wrapped his arms around Zoro's shoulders and kissed him softly. He kissed back, wrapping his fingers around his hips.

"I missed you." Sanji said pulling back.

"I missed you too." Zoro hummed.

Sanji leaned in and kissed his forehead, "Did you get my picture?"

"You have more?"

"Usopp told you didn't he?"

Zoro grinned, Sanji sighed and kissed his cheek. He pulled back before lying down. He pulled himself close to Zoro nuzzling against his neck.

"Sanji." Zoro whispered.

"Hm?"

"You still wanna marry me?"

Sanji chuckled pulling back and cupped Zoro's cheeks.

"With all my heart."