Some people have said that there is this island in Bolivia where heaven meets the Earth. But what they don't know is that it's here. Heaven is right in front of me, because there she is, my beautiful angel.

            "Zade!"

            "Alright, I'm coming."

            Tinanggal ko ang tsinelas at inilagay ito sa gilid ng pool. I then sat on the tiled slab at the edge of it and stared with unblinking eyes as she swam toward me.

            Huminto siya sa harap ko at tumingala sa akin. "Nagpapapilit ka pa yata."

            "You must know that when I join you, there won't be any swimming. There will be lots of kissing to make up for it, though."

            Hinawakan niya ang kamay ko at inirapan ako. She played with my fingers and then looked back at my eyes. Seconds passed between us and then she raised a challenging eyebrow and tugged. And she ran, that little tease. The warm water welcomed me. I fell face first but the impact did not shock me. I merely grimaced.

            Iniangat ko ang ulo ko at inalog-alog ito ng bahagya.

            "I think some water made its way inside my ear." I muttered in an almost annoyed way.

            "Sorry!" Lumapit sa akin si Sam at may sasabihin sana kaso ay bigla ko na siyang hinapit palapit sa akin. I can't believe she fell for that! That was the oldest trick in the book!

            "Aha!" I grinned wickedly and wrapped my arms around her. I positioned my mouth next to her ear and whispered. "Gotcha."

            Inikot ko ang bewang niya at tinitigan siya ng matiim. Ang mga kamay ko na nasa bewang niya ay dahan-dahang umakyat, sa mga braso, sa balikat, sa leeg at sa mukha. She was my blurry past, my hard-won present and my definite future.

            "I love you." I fondled her soft cheek and she tilted her head and closed her eyes. What a wonderful sight. This beats any scenery. "Always."

            Tumingkayad siya at inilapat ang labi niya sa labi ko. My hands slid down again and into her hands. I placed her arms around my shoulders and she embraced me while we passionately kissed.

            It wasn't a normal kiss. Because a normal kiss won't make you feel like thunderclouds are raging inside your chest. A normal kiss won't make you see the magnificent northern lights with eyes closed. A normal kiss won't make you hear classical symphonies resonating on all corners of your head. It wasn't a normal kiss. It was far from that.

            Humiwalay si Sam sa akin. Isinandig niya ang ulo niya sa dibdib ko habang nakayapos sa akin. I was just hugging her back and kissing the top of her head.

            I had already planned a romantic dinner for tonight and we should be preparing right now, but I can't detach myself from her yet. I need a little more of this moment and a little more of her kisses. Sam broke free from the hug and reached for my face. She brushed my hair away and stroked my eye.

            "I love this."

            Hinaplos niya rin ang ilong ko. "I love this."

            Hindi ko alam kung ano ang ginagawa niya pero hinayaan ko na lang siya. She was beaming at me and it was enough to shut me up. Because who wouldn't be speechless with that kind of smile?

            "I love this." She kissed my lips but she ended it quickly, which left me wishing for more. "Do you know what the best part of you is? The thing I love most about you?"