Chapter 13

》》Eva's POV《《

"In the flesh!" He stated in his amazing American accent. Then I jumped on him. Wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his back. As he wrapped his arms around my back.

Now I feel better. Only alittle.

"Why are you here?" I asked. Wiping tears from my eyes.

"1) Your parents told me you were at the hospital, because your friend is in bad condition. 2) I just moved here from California. To live with my aunt, to be near you. And 3) I missed you so much! Love the hair by the way reminds me of your eyes." Connor smiled that smile I have loved since summer.

》》》》》Time Skip《《《《《

"Guys I think she's waking up!" I heard Jake yell. I was super tired and was about to fall asleep when I realised what he said.

I jumped up and raced to Ella's side. She began shifting in her sleep, you could see her forcing her eyes open.

Suddenly her eyes flung open, revealing the chocolate brown eyes that belonged to my best friend.

"ELLA!" I yelled leaping onto her crushing her In a hug. "YOUR ALIVE!"

"Well nooo!" Ella said sarcastically, causing everyone in the room to have a laughing fit except me of course. I just pouted. "Poser!" Ella mumbled.

"I heard that!" I scolded playfully glaring at her.

"You were supposed to!" She replied with the same look. Moving her eyebrows up and down. Making us both laugh. "Now idiots go see when I can leave this damn hospital!" So Nina and Mel left. Leaving me, Katie, Jake and Connor with Ella. "Who's that?"

We all suddenly turned around, to see Ella pointing and looking confused at Connor. It's like she's never me- OMG SHE'S NEVER MET CONNOR I AM SUCH A BAD FRIEND!

"Oh me?" Connor asked pointing to himself. Ella nodded. "I'm Connor. Connor Steal." I held my breathe as Ella and Connor shook hands. Soon realisation crssed over Ella's face.

Oh no!

"The Connor? You mean the one who some one.... *cough* Eva *cough*.... didn't shut up about for the past year?" She asked with a smirk taking over her features.

"I did not!" I whined. God I sound like my brother! Ella's smirk got bigger.

"Oh really so... your back ground on your phone isn't of you and him kissing in a tunnel?"

"No it's my horse!" I exclaimed proudly. Yes I have a horse he's gorgeous. He's called Oscar. "Look!" I showed them all a picture of my beautiful boy.

"I was talking about your home screen not lock screen idiot!" Ella screeched before snatching my phone and putting in my password

"I was talking about your home screen not lock screen idiot!" Ella screeched before snatching my phone and putting in my password. I need to change that!

"See!" Ella proclaimed loudly.

I turned bright red as I snagged my phone back

》》》》》Time Skip《《《《《

》》Jake's POV《《

Everyone left about 20 mins ago but I wanted to stay. So I did.

"Can you give me my small mirror from my bag please?" Ella begged. She even gave me puppy eyes even though I was going to agree.

Once I have the mirror to Ella she gasped and his her face under the covers.

"What are you doing?" I asked genuenly confused.

"I look disgusting! Don't look at me! You must think I'm ugly! I have cuts and bruises and no make up on!" She panicked. But I pulled back the covers. I hated the way her face looked. Not because she was ugly, disgusting or even because she has no make up on. It was because all those marks on her gorgeous face remind me how much in going to kill John!

"See your appalled!" She wept.

"Hey, hey! No I just hate that I wasn't there to help you." I admitted playing with her hair as she yawned. "Get some sleep."

"Can you sing to me?" she asked sleepily. I missed as she closed her eyes.

"Ohhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhhh

[Verse 1:]
Oh, her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday
Yeah

I know, I know
When I compliment her she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so
Sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me, "Do I look okay?"
I say,

[Chorus:]
When I see your face (face, face...)
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)
And when you smile (smile, smile...)
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause, girl, you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are).
Yeah

[Verse 2:]
Her lips, her lips
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
She hates but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday,

Oh you know, you know, you know
I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for
Then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking if you look okay
You know I'll say,

[Chorus:]
When I see your face (face, face...)
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)
And when you smile (smile, smile...)
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause, girl, you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)

The way you are
The way you are
Girl, you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)

[Chorus:]
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause, girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

Yeah."

I finished just as Ella fell asleep with me slowly doing the same.

*****************************************
AUTHORS NOTE

SORRY IT'S SHORTER THAN OTHERS.
BUT ELLA'S ALIVE! AND CONNORS COME TO TOWN!

THIS BOOK HAS 275 READS!
THANK YOU TO ALL MY READERS!
FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ MY BOOK! UNTIL NEXT TIME!