Chapter 5

"Well who new you could sing!" I exclaimed as I walked into the room and Jake slowly turned around with a nervous look on his face.

"Uh? Hehe. Mmm yeah I guess I've just always liked, the guitar. I guess," he replied sheepishly, whilst rubbing the back of his neck, with his left hand.
"Well I'll leave you to 'the guitar, I guess'," I giggled as I mimicked him.

》》》》》Time skip《《《《《

"El where have you been? You worried me sick!" Eva yelled she was sitting with another close friend of ours Nina Fortage.

Nina had midnight blue hair and eyes to match, surprisingly it was natural, but she hates being diffrent so she dyed it blonde. She has flawless skin. She wears the same uniform as me and Eva but she some how manages to make it look diffrent. Shes a year older than us but we're still close mates.

 Shes a year older than us but we're still close mates

"I'm sorry. I was with the new guy," I replied, but as soon as I realised I mentioned Jake my hands shot up and covered my mouth.
"ELLA! Going after the new guy I see!" Nina smirked at my red face. Wait. When did I start blushing?!
"N-N-O-NO! IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!" I yelled completely flustered. I also got afew stares from my out burst.
"Oh! really? Then why's he coming over here?" Eva mentioned. Motioning to someone behind me.

"Speaking of me are you? You know, it's rude to talk about people behind their backs!" Someone whispered in my ear. Their hot breath on my neck made me shiver.
"Maybe. But did you know it's rude to ease-drop?" I said back. I heard him chuckle.
"Hey I ....." Jake was cut off by the bell. So he shut his mouth as we dashed off to our classes.

》》》》》Time skip《《《《《

Oh no! I totally forgot Lisa is in this class. Remember her? Well if you don't she was the one who beat me up. I don't like how she looked at Jake, as me and him went our separate ways to class. Wait am I JEALOUS? How could I be I don't even know the kid.

"Hey geek!" She yelled "What are you staring at?!" I'm going to die. See you soon mum. Very soon.
"Ummm. N-Nothing. Sorry." I looked down at my desk not daring to look up. Suddenly two hands slamed down on my tabel.
"Look at me!" Lisa demanded. I slowly looked up. When I did she slapped me across the left side of my face. A stinging sensation began to build up in my cheek.

"Lisa Downright! How dare you hit another student!" Yelled Mr. Longston "Sit at the front this instant!" I held my cheek as Lisa began to walk to the front. She muttered something, causing Eva to spin around from the desk infront of me.

"Did you hear what she said?" She sounded worried for some reason.
"No. What did she say?" I asked her.
Eva looked down then glanced up at me. Her eyes filled with sorrow.
"Come on E. Spot it out!"
"She called you a 'murderer'." Those words stung. So I got up and walked over to sir's desk.