Chapter 8

Thursday

It's been a day since the police were called. Turns out my dad's away on a business trip, for a few days. 3 to be exact.

I stayed at Eva's last night. I love her and all but.....she won't leave me alone! I'm staying at Nina's tonight, so I can hopefully get away from her then.

》》》》》Time skip《《《《《

"Ella, Eva get your butts out of bed!"

"GO AWAY EDDIE!" Eva yelled at the top off her lungs.
"

Let me think about it........OH HELL NAW!" All of a sudden the double duvet was dragged off mine and Eva's body and it sent a shiver down my spine.

"EDDIE!" Eddie is Eva's younger brother he's 2 years younger than us, 15 to be exact. And quite a good looking lad for his age. With beautiful grey eyes and chocolate brown hair, that's always messy but in a goodway. Did I mention even though he's only 15, he has a 6 pack, well he does, he always had energy and plays quite abit of sports aswell.

"Ella give me a shoe," Now Eva's voice sounded like she was spitting venom, so being scared I gave her a bike trainor from the wardrobe. Once I handed the shoe over I realised what she was going to, so mouthed the words 'run!' To Eddie who instantly sprinted out of the room, leaving me rolling around on the floor laughing and Eva pouting mumbling things like 'He got lucky' and 'Oh I really wanted to beat the crap outa him!' Making me laugh harder, even cry.

》》》》》Time skip《《《《《

It's now lunch wow today's gone quick! I quickly rush off to the cantein to grab my food. Not long after I bought myself, a slice of margarita pizza and a slice of chocolate fudge cake covered in cream, I rushed over to our tabel. As in we always sit here and everyone knows if you sit at our tabel without permission Eva will beat you up with a shoe. I find it hilarious but people call it phycopathic, if that's even a word.

"Ella-Nella! Are you excited for tonight?" Nina squealed in my ear. Well I know someone loves me, even if I may have just become deaf.

"Why of course Nina-Jolina!" I said in a game posh accent. It sounded like a talking walrus, so I'm pretty sure that's why everyone was either laughing their butts off or gasping for air or in Eva's case spitting water over everyone as she bursts out laughing.

"Hey Nin..." I looked up to see a girl with ginger hair and amazing blue eyes. She looks about Nina's age. And oh did I mention she's gorgeous. The uniform grips into her like a second skin showing off her perfect curves. "Umm Nina why'd you look like a wet rat?" The misterious girl giggled.

 "Umm Nina why'd you look like a wet rat?" The misterious girl giggled

"Eva prepare to die." Nina said in a sickly sweet voice. "Oh nothing just a friend of mine who has a death wish for ruining my hair." I'm scared now even though Nina's glare is not aimed at me it still makes me nearly poo my pants. It's the glare my so called 'dad' would give me.