Chapter 12

Friday

》》Ella's POV《《

I woke up with a warm presence on my back. As I tried to get up a pair of strong arms pulled me back down.

"Don't move! Please." I heard a raspy voice order. Mmm ok? I shuffled round so I could look at the owner of that amazing voice.

"Jake," I breathed. Smiling, I snuggled closer to Jake's bare chest. Wait, bare chest. OMG! I felt my face heat up. Please don't notice! Please don't notice! Please don't notice! Please don't......

"Hey, why are you so warm? Oh! Are you blushing?" He chuckled so I slapped his chest shutting him up. "Ouch! The hell was that for?"

"For teasing me idiot!" I yelled. But before Jake could reply with some stupid remark, we heard a click, then saw a flash.

"Adorable! Now kiss! I want a photo! Eva make them kiss!" Nina whined.

"Ella you heard her kiss for Christ's sake!" Eva yelled, I think we woke her up, she sounds angry. Crap!

"Umm, no thanks. Imma just go get ready!" I screeched, whilst trying to get out of Jake's grip, but with no luck I just sat up still in his arms and leaned my back against him.

"You weren't saying that last night when all you could do was kiss him!" Katie and Mel laughed. Soon joined by Eddie, Caleb, Cameron, Nina, Noah, Jake and even Eva who looks like she's trying to stop herself from beating us all with a shoe.

"Ok! Stop it!" I yelled. "Wait aren't we having a girls day out today?" I asked changing the subject.

"Oh yeah!" All the girls exclaimed as the boys exchanged confused looks.

》》》》》Time Skip《《《《《

After 30 minuets of trying to get the guys out of the house, we finnally got dressed.

I threw on a simple but cute outfit. I was the first one ready so did some natural make up and a French braid with a bun on top of my head.

 I was the first one ready so did some natural make up and a French braid with a bun on top of my head

Eva was ready second, and man did she look hot. She was wearing her usual tomboy clothes. The word tomboy suits her personality perfectly. Her hair was up in a messy bun and she had a little lipgloss and mascara on.

 Her hair was up in a messy bun and she had a little lipgloss and mascara on